Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Board question
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nd9kel
I notice at the top of this web page there is a "Live Football Streaming" link, which takes one to the Sportsp2p site. Does anyone actually use this for American football?

Also I notice the "Chat" feature. I tried it last season but it was a lonely place. Just me and good old Dave Spadaro were in the room. I guess he's automatically added whenver someone enters the room. Is there a reason no one starts a game thread, or everyone avoids the Chat application? I have found game threads to be extremely helpful in not having to start/or read countless new threads as a game is being played.
xsv
QUOTE (nd9kel @ Aug 25 2016, 11:45 AM) *
I notice at the top of this web page there is a "Live Football Streaming" link, which takes one to the Sportsp2p site. Does anyone actually use this for American football?

Also I notice the "Chat" feature. I tried it last season but it was a lonely place. Just me and good old Dave Spadaro were in the room. I guess he's automatically added whenver someone enters the room. Is there a reason no one starts a game thread, or everyone avoids the Chat application? I have found game threads to be extremely helpful in not having to start/or read countless new threads as a game is being played.

The live football streaming link is an advertiser.

The chatroom is used during games, but not for much else.
nd9kel
Thanks. I only went to the Chat room during games but didn't see any activity. I'm just looking for a way to quickly needle McNabby whenever Sammie completes a pass whipitgood.gif
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (nd9kel @ Aug 25 2016, 10:59 AM) *
I'm just looking for a way to quickly needle McNabby whenever Sammie completes a pass whipitgood.gif

You've got high standards for the guy. "Bradford checks down to his RB who gets nailed immediately!"
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Aug 25 2016, 02:58 PM) *
You've got high standards for the guy. "Bradford checks down to his RB who gets nailed immediately!"

lol and yet somehow he was 4th in the league in plays over 40 yards.....must be those awesome WRs.....of course...while he sucked in the eyes of some he threw for over 3700 yards while missing 2 games.....odd for a guy who only checked down...I gues the highlight reel was all preseason.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 25 2016, 03:11 PM) *
lol and yet somehow he was 4th in the league in plays over 40 yards.....must be those awesome WRs.....of course...while he sucked in the eyes of some he threw for over 3700 yards while missing 2 games.....odd for a guy who only checked down...I gues the highlight reel was all preseason.

4th in the league in plays over 40 yards. 25th in the league in yards per attempt. Hmmm.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Aug 25 2016, 04:55 PM) *
4th in the league in plays over 40 yards. 25th in the league in yards per attempt. Hmmm.

any idiot could watch his fisrt 4 games and see that his YPA was very low....just like even an idiot could see it rise as the year went on.....and only an idiot would expect something different on a new team with a new offense and missing 2 years....hmmmmm

I can live with folks not liking the guy and critiquing him for legitimate reasons but try to stick to the facts.....like Wentz has now had serious injury causing him to miss multiple games in 2 consecutive years,,,,,,hmmmm

hahahahahahaha
Reality Fan
All teasing aside I have said this before, as bad as we think our WRs are they are the best he has ever had as is the line.

He has no excuse this year...he is healthy, he has run a similar offense in the pros to the point that he was Rookie of the Year. This is the best (and really only) chance he has had to show how good or bad he is. It really is that simple.
nephillymike
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Aug 25 2016, 03:55 PM) *

And then there's the 31st ranking among starting QB in air yards per attempt.

Like I said before, Darryl "The Mad Bomber" Lamonica ain't got nothing on Sammy Sleeves!
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 25 2016, 07:09 PM) *
All teasing aside I have said this before, as bad as we think our WRs are they are the best he has ever had as is the line.

He has no excuse this year...he is healthy, he has run a similar offense in the pros to the point that he was Rookie of the Year. This is the best (and really only) chance he has had to show how good or bad he is. It really is that simple.

Speaking of no excuses, we need to finalize that bet!!
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 25 2016, 08:41 PM) *
And then there's the 31st ranking among starting QB in air yards per attempt.

Like I said before, Darryl "The Mad Bomber" Lamonica ain't got nothing on Sammy Sleeves!

Stop with that ridiculous stat.....it has been proven to be as worthless as cranky divorcee bartenders in Bucks county

How do you compare air yards between Andy Dalton and his offense and Alex Smith and that offense? If your offense throws a lot of screens your air numbers are going to be low.....
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 25 2016, 08:11 PM) *
Stop with that ridiculous stat.....it has been proven to be as worthless as cranky divorcee bartenders in Bucks county

How do you compare air yards between Andy Dalton and his offense and Alex Smith and that offense? If your offense throws a lot of screens your air numbers are going to be low.....

And if your name is Check Down Charlie, the numbers will be lower still.................................

Air Yards Per Attempt 31st
Yards Per Attempt 25th
Plays over 40 yards 4th

Remember Sesame Street?

"Which one don't belong with the others?
Can you tell me before my song is through?"

(I do realized that me and Z may be the only ones who know this song, but I digress............)
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 25 2016, 10:21 PM) *
And if your name is Check Down Charlie, the numbers will be lower still.................................

Air Yards Per Attempt 31st
Yards Per Attempt 25th
Plays over 40 yards 4th

Remember Sesame Street?

"Which one don't belong with the others?
Can you tell me before my song is through?"

(I do realized that me and Z may be the only ones who know this song, but I digress............)

and he is in front of AAaron Rodgers....now tell me again what a great stat it is

Bradford Yards 3,725 YAC 2,048 Air Yards 1,677 Air Yards /Att 3.15 % of Air Yards 45.0% % YAC 55.0%
Rodgers Yards 3,821 YAC 2,025 Air Yards 1,796 Air Yards /Att 3.14 % of Air Yards 47.0% % YAC 53.0%

And he played 2 less games...great stat
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 25 2016, 09:35 PM) *
and he is in front of AAaron Rodgers....now tell me again what a great stat it is

Bradford Yards 3,725 YAC 2,048 Air Yards 1,677 Air Yards /Att 3.15 % of Air Yards 45.0% % YAC 55.0%
Rodgers Yards 3,821 YAC 2,025 Air Yards 1,796 Air Yards /Att 3.14 % of Air Yards 47.0% % YAC 53.0%

And he played 2 less games...great stat

Right back atcha.

If he's 4th in 40+ yard gains, how many QB's who are much better than him is HE ahead of?

Great stat................
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 26 2016, 09:08 PM) *
Right back atcha.

If he's 4th in 40+ yard gains, how many QB's who are much better than him is HE ahead of?

Great stat................

It is a stat that shows after he got his legs back he did go downfield when it was there and was successful doing it.......something even Fat Rube acknowledged....what it does not do is change the basic playbook of Chip Kelly which is a lot of screens and throws behind the line of scrimmage...that is his offense......it also does not mean he is better or wrose than other QBs...just that he can and did throw the ball downfield.

It is not real hard....honest
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 26 2016, 10:32 PM) *
It is not real hard....honest

Sorry to hear about that!!

No wonder you and the middle aged non Bradford fan didn't hit it off!! devil03.gif
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 26 2016, 11:39 PM) *
Sorry to hear about that!!

No wonder you and the middle aged non Bradford fan didn't hit it off!! devil03.gif

I thought about that after I posted it but thought of all the people on this board you are the most mature and would not go there.....how silly of me...lololol

Though her voice was a pretty sure way to kill any carnal thoughts....lol
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 27 2016, 07:38 AM) *
I thought about that after I posted it but thought of all the people on this board you are the most mature and would not go there.....how silly of me...lololol

Though her voice was a pretty sure way to kill any carnal thoughts....lol

As I get older, I've determined that maturity is over rated!!
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 27 2016, 10:16 AM) *
As I get older, I've determined that maturity is over rated!!

I've lost mine. smile.gif
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ Aug 27 2016, 11:51 AM) *
I've lost mine. smile.gif

I am so tempted to make a hair joke but I am not Mikey.....lololol
Zero
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 27 2016, 01:34 PM) *
I am so tempted to make a hair joke but I am not Mikey.....lololol

If hair is the best you can do then you're letting me off easy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.