Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's Officially Madden Season
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ
Time to do what the Eagles never do every season and win the Super Bowl

Game on and dream on true believers cool.gif
The Franchise
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Aug 23 2016, 08:54 PM) *
Time to do what the Eagles never do every season and win the Super Bowl

Game on and dream on true believers cool.gif

I don't care if it's a video game. If you can win a ring with this WR corps you should hired by the FO.
HobbEs
Is it worth buying? I'm an old time Franchise Mode homer. I stopped playing after they ditched it for their Connected Career bullshit...
Phits
QUOTE (HobbEs @ Aug 24 2016, 09:08 AM) *
Is it worth buying? I'm an old time Franchise Mode homer. I stopped playing after they ditched it for their Connected Career bullshit...

1: Franchise Mode is streamlined.
2: It's easier to choose how to play a game.
3: Special teams gets love.
4: There's a new broadcast team.
5: Pass defense seems a lot better.

Madden 17 - 5 Biggest Changes
The Franchise

Ditto. What an unbelievably stupid move.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Aug 24 2016, 03:00 PM) *
Ditto. What an unbelievably stupid move.

Holy shit I think he was serious too.
Phits

Connected Career (Franchise) can be played both online and offline. As a Madden alumni, I like being able to play in a league with my franchise.

What don't you like about it?
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Aug 24 2016, 05:24 PM) *
Holy shit I think he was serious too.

Don't drink and message board. This was supposed to be in response to his comedians list.
JeeQ
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Aug 23 2016, 07:59 PM) *
I don't care if it's a video game. If you can win a ring with this WR corps you should hired by the FO.

laugh.gif I hate to admit that I can barely recognize this team when I play as them. So many new faces on their predicted 53-man roster

I will say one thing... I said a long time ago that Brandon Graham would be someone one day. Well I'll be damned if he isn't the 3rd highest rated DE in Madden. Yes, that Brandon Graham.

Now for the true shocker. So far in my franchise our leader in touchdowns is... Wait for it... Chris Pantale. Also Sproles is so quick it's almost like cheating when you run screen plays; it's nearly impossible for most defenders to keep up with him
D Rock
Wentz get any love?
JeeQ
QUOTE (D Rock @ Aug 25 2016, 08:18 AM) *
Wentz get any love?

Quite a bit. Him and Goff received the same exact rating and they basically made Goff the better passer while giving Wentz high athletic stats. Wentz's actually works better as a outside the pocket passer and I like playing as him as opposed to Bradford.

If it tells you anything about how they feel about Bradford he's rated 78 while Carson who's never thrown a single pass in a regular season game is rated 77.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.