Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zack Ertz: "In one TE sets, Celek is the TE"
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Heard this on Philly Sports Talk the other day.

That speaks volumes of Ertz' development up to this point.

Not to diss Celek, who I like, but if Ertz can't move to our #1 TE vs a much past his prime Celek who was not Pro Bowl caliber, then we paid this guy waaay to much.

Also, did you see Kendricks demeanor when talking about missing time because of injuries? He had a real laid back look about him, like I already got paid!! Schwartz needs to throw that LB corp into competition. If Tulloch does that, then we're better for it.
The Franchise
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 23 2016, 07:09 PM) *
Heard this on Philly Sports Talk the other day.

That speaks volumes of Ertz' development up to this point.

Not to diss Celek, who I like, but if Ertz can't move to our #1 TE vs a much past his prime Celek who was not Pro Bowl caliber, then we paid this guy waaay to much.

That's very alarming. I haven't been paying much attention tbh, but it could just be some motivational tactic by Pederson. I can't imagine Ertz losing a position battle to Celek.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.