Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Josh Norman Mouthing Off about Bradford
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2016/08/2...n-sam-bradford/

Let's see if any of the Eagles defend their QB.
The Franchise
I'd already be designing my first offensive play against the Redskins, involving several O-lineman assigned to knocking him into next week. That's why I'm not a football coach.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Aug 23 2016, 08:09 PM) *
That's why I'm not a football coach.

And because you literally don't know anything about the game.

And you're probably not allowed within 100 feet of a school.
The Franchise
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Aug 23 2016, 09:01 PM) *
And because you literally don't know anything about the game.

And you're probably not allowed within 100 feet of a school.

I toss a random softball out for someone to hit and THIS is what you come up with?!

At least if your gig as a fluffer doesn't work out, you can probably get a job writing jokes for John Oliver. laugh.gif
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Aug 23 2016, 10:03 PM) *
you can probably get a job writing jokes for John Oliver. laugh.gif

Truly knee slapping material. You should get a job writing jokes for [insert right wing comedian of choice because I literally can't think of one.]

Dennis Miller? You'll have to help me out here.
The Franchise
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Aug 24 2016, 12:36 AM) *
Truly knee slapping material. You should get a job writing jokes for [insert right wing comedian of choice because I literally can't think of one.]

Dennis Miller? You'll have to help me out here.

Drew Carey, Adam Carolla, Nick DiPaolo, Colin Quinn, Penn Jillette, Artie Lange, just to name a few. I assume the Blue Collar Comedy guys are too. I'm also convinced Jimmy Kimmel is, though he has the sense to play the game and not piss off the leftist scum who own all the networks, and doubtless there are others who act accordingly. Everyone I mentioned has more comedic talent in their pinky finger than Stewart, Maher, Colbert, or Oliver. I've seen Stewart and Maher live doing stand-up, and they really suck. There's a reason why Comedy Central and HBO employed a legion of people to write jokes for them.

The prominent comedians with shows are given said shows to promote an agenda, while right-wing comedians tend to just go on stage and make people laugh. It's not hard to figure out why.
Phits
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Aug 24 2016, 04:26 PM) *
Drew Carey, Adam Carolla, Nick DiPaolo, Colin Quinn, Penn Jillette, Artie Lange, .....

These 'comedians' you listed are the antithesis of comedy.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Phits @ Aug 24 2016, 06:21 PM) *
These 'comedians' you listed are the antithesis of comedy.

laugh.gif

I'm sure you and the Geno Smith Fan Club are playing Margaret Cho or Joy Behar in the background. Those guys combined could probably come close to purchasing the Philadelphia Eagles, but no doubt your opinion matters to them.

nephillymike
We may know our girlfriend is not the prettiest of the lot, but fore someone ELSE to say it, then those are fighting words!!
nephillymike
They just had a poll on Philly Sports Talk asking if Sam is a top 20 QB.

52% said no.

That's home team fans.

The expectations are so low.

Even though not a big Sam fan, in lieu of Norman's comments, I expected about 65% to say yes.

I mean top 20 isn't even asking if he's average.

RF was on tilt watching that episode.
JeeQ
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 24 2016, 05:27 PM) *
We may know our girlfriend is not the prettiest of the lot, but fore someone ELSE to say it, then those are fighting words!!

That's right! Only we get to admit that Samantha Badford isn't a Top 20 QB! Because much like his winning percentage in the regular season it's always under 50! In fact 52% of the fans saying he's not a Top 20 QB is the first time Sam won something by over 50%
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 24 2016, 08:33 PM) *
They just had a poll on Philly Sports Talk asking if Sam is a top 20 QB.

52% said no.

That's home team fans.

The expectations are so low.

Even though not a big Sam fan, in lieu of Norman's comments, I expected about 65% to say yes.

I mean top 20 isn't even asking if he's average.

RF was on tilt watching that episode.

not a shock at all

I have a hard time watching that show anymore...it kills me too because I really liked the Eagles coverage but though I thought Rube was bad, elliot shore parks (the hair product king) and dave zangaro (who needs to sit on 6 phone books to see over the table) are brutal. I like Zach Berman.

Not shocking that Philly fans are still upset with Sam and with the drafting of Wentz it just makes it worse.
mcnabbulous
I don't know of this program you speak, but if Shore-Parks is on it, it must suck. That guy is easily the worst dude on the Eagles beat. And his completion includes Frank, whom is an absolute dipshit.
D Rock
Republicans are not funny.

Trickle down economics? Now THAT's funny.

Stupid racist, trump loving, ass holes can all eat a bag of dicks.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Joegrane
"They just had a poll on Philly Sports Talk asking if Sam is a top 20 QB."

I think Bradford has the talent to be an above average QB but he has not yet shown it. A ranking in the 20-24 range seems reasonable.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-rankin...-qb-situations/

He also has not had the opportunity to be in an above average system with above average offensive talent around him.

I don't expect a lot from him this year without L Johnson and with the mediocre group of WRs. It will be awful once Peters goes down as well.

His accuracy in short throws to RBs and TEs should allow the offense to move the ball somewhat but I don't think this is going to be an above average offense. They will need help from the D and STs to win games.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (D Rock @ Aug 25 2016, 11:24 AM) *

Stupid racist, trump loving, ass holes can all eat a bag of dicks.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Dennis Miller is hysterical...except if you are not too bright

I get not liking Trump....I really do. What I do not get is the blind love for his opponent. The irony is that Trump joked about shooting someone on 5th ave. and it not changing his poll numbers but Hillary actually believes that no matter what she does or has done she "deserves" the presidency. She is a bad person....plain and simple.

This is truly a horrible year for presidential politics.
Joegrane
This is easily the worst pair of candidates in my lifetime. One is pathological liar. The other is an egomaniac.

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 25 2016, 12:26 PM) *
This is truly a horrible year for presidential politics.

The Franchise
QUOTE (D Rock @ Aug 25 2016, 11:24 AM) *

Apparently you think stabbing each other over food and rationing electricity is hilarious, as that's what you're voting for. But of course, you're too stupid to realize that. rolleyes.gif
Dreagon
What's his problem with Bradford? Doesn't it seem a little odd? He comes to the NFC East and which QB does he choose to start smack talking? Not Eli, not Romo, but the guy who's only played here a year? Did Bradford steal his girlfriend or something?
The Franchise
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Aug 25 2016, 01:33 PM) *
What's his problem with Bradford? Doesn't it seem a little odd? He comes to the NFC East and which QB does he choose to start smack talking? Not Eli, not Romo, but the guy who's only played here a year? Did Bradford steal his girlfriend or something?

No, he chose his target wisely. A QB with a spotty history who has a shit WR corps. Eli has two rings, Romo's had a good career, and they both have #1 WR's who will likely torch his overrated ass. If you have to run your mouth, out of those 3 choose Bradford.
JeeQ
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Aug 25 2016, 10:48 AM) *
No, he chose his target wisely. A QB with a spotty history who has a shit WR corps. Eli has two rings, Romo's had a good career, and they both have #1 WR's who will likely torch his overrated ass. If you have to run your mouth, out of those 3 choose Bradford.

Bingo...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.