Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birds Sign LB Tulloch
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Joegrane
EAGLES SIGNED MLB STEPHEN TULLOCH TO A ONE-YEAR DEAL WORTH UP TO $3 MILLION, INCLUDING $1.75 MILLION GUARANTEED.

The move reunites Tulloch with Eagles DC Jim Schwartz, under whom Tulloch played in Detroit. Now 31 years old, Tulloch has regressed into a two-down thumper only, but he should improve the Eagles' interior run defense as a role player. We may now see the Eagles kick Jordan Hicks outside across from Nigel Bradham. Schwartz has seemingly not been smitten with WLB Mychal Kendricks.
http://www.csnphilly.com/player-news?sport...yer-news-item_3
Zero
It's nice they've filled a hole here and it'll be interesting to see how the depth chart falls.
nephillymike
Nice.

I say this even knowing that most times veterans of 31 yrs old or older don't work out as well as planned.

That being said, he should be an improvement.
Joegrane
My guess is that they will rotate the LBs to keep everyone fresh and assign them based on the situation.

A bigger, cagey veteran Mike LB will come in handy in short yardage and Red Zone situations. He probably will have a few tricks to teach the young J Hicks.

We'll see how well he will move after the ACL injury?

I still have nightmares of the huge but slow Levon Kirkland getting burned on short crossing routes!

Hopefully they won't have to use Tulloch too much.

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 21 2016, 09:51 PM) *
Nice.

I say this even knowing that most times veterans of 31 yrs old or older don't work out as well as planned.

That being said, he should be an improvement.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.