Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Good and the Bad
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
The Good:

Fletch
Walker
Watkins
Means
Goode
D. Jones
Barner (PR)

The Bad
Kelly
Wiz
Andrews
Tobin
Gardner
all WR not named Turner
Rowe
Pederson clock Mgt
Daniel (only a little with that brutal OL)

Did you notice how Ertz stayed in almost an entire half? That'll teach him to cry about getting hit. Nice move by Pedey.

Huff does what he does best; annoy the living shit out of me.
Eagle2720
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 13 2016, 12:23 AM) *
The Good:

Fletch
Walker
Watkins
Means
Goode
D. Jones
Barner (PR)

The Bad
Kelly
Wiz
Andrews
Tobin
Gardner
all WR not named Turner
Rowe
Pederson clock Mgt
Daniel (only a little with that brutal OL)

Did you notice how Ertz stayed in almost an entire half? That'll teach him to cry about getting hit. Nice move by Pedey.

Huff does what he does best; annoy the living shit out of me.

I would put STs and Maragos on the good list too.
Birdman420
I'd add Reynolds II and Cherry to the good list as well.
JeeQ
We got rid of so many Chip Kelly players yet Huff still lingers... like a virus or a fungus
Joegrane
I hope I'm not speaking too soon but Huff doesn't make too many mistakes on STs. He is physical and suited for that role--KO returner, etc.

He has talent that teases you but then bites you with a dumb mistake. I don't see him as more than a special teamer and back up WR. It is too risky to have him around the ball.

I was really hoping that he was just going to be a late bloomer. Now it seems he does not have the intelligence required to be an NFL receiver.

QUOTE (JeeQ @ Aug 13 2016, 03:13 PM) *
We got rid of so many Chip Kelly players yet Huff still lingers... like a virus or a fungus

mcnabbulous
He does seem like he might be one of the dumbest players in the league. He occasionally flashes, but then inevitably disappoints.
Pila
He smells of a prophetic phenomenon I call the Cunningham Maturity effect. That means he'll put it all together the moment he signs with someone else.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Pila @ Aug 14 2016, 02:00 PM) *
He smells of a prophetic phenomenon I call the Cunningham Maturity effect. That means he'll put it all together the moment he signs with someone else.

I thought Cris Carter was the trademark holder on that?
Pila
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Aug 14 2016, 09:01 PM) *
I thought Cris Carter was the trademark holder on that?

Oh, yeah. That's who I meant. lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.