Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Agholor is looking more and more...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
like a wasted first round pick.
nephillymike
Sad but true.

IN the practice I saw, he was slow out of his breaks.

It almost looked like he was taking extra stutter steps in te process, thus slowing him down.

Very disappointing.
Birdman420
He belongs on the practice squad. Can't believe we're paying this guy.
mcnabbulous
He seems to have lost all explosion that he displayed last year. That was literally his only asset. Now he looks worthless.
JeeQ
On the plus side Marcus Smith is up to 7 career tackles going into his 3rd season
nephillymike
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Aug 13 2016, 02:10 PM) *
On the plus side Marcus Smith is up to 7 career tackles going into his 3rd season

And Eric Rowe has a shot at the 6th CB spot! rolleyes.gif
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 13 2016, 03:59 PM) *

It appears Chip fucking Kelly did more damage to this franchise than I had originally thought.
The Franchise
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Aug 13 2016, 03:10 PM) *

Don't forget his 1.5 sacks! laugh.gif

Smith definitely has to be considered one of our biggest busts in recent memory. Fortunately, he won't have to worry about remembering to cover Frank Gore this year.
Eyrie
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 13 2016, 08:59 PM) *

When we should be looking at trying to rescue a bust by moving him to the #3 S role.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Aug 14 2016, 05:34 AM) *
When we should be looking at trying to rescue a bust by moving him to the #3 S role.

Yesterday!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.