Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lane Johnson gets caught on the juice, AGAIN
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
Maybe he is just an ordinary run of the mill player when he isn't juicing.

Lane Johnson on PEDs

mcnabbulous
For fucks sake. Keep telling me how much of a disaster it would have been to draft Geno in that dogshit of a draft. I'll keep that opinion to the fucking grave.
nd9kel
Lane and his agent saying it's not true. A rumor started by a media person. Per NFL Insiders fwiw.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (nd9kel @ Aug 9 2016, 01:40 PM) *
Lane and his agent saying it's not true. A rumor started by a media person. Per NFL Insiders fwiw.

Now he's admitting it is true, but was an approved amino acid that caused a positive test for peptide:

From Jay Glazer:
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/nmomcg
Eyrie
It's the "AGAIN" that pisses me off.

Just how fucking dumb do you need to be to not realise that, having been caught once, you'll be a target for the testers?
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Aug 9 2016, 02:04 PM) *
It's the "AGAIN" that pisses me off.

Just how fucking dumb do you need to be to not realise that, having been caught once, you'll be a target for the testers?

Maybe if you don't think you can perform without them?

Don't forget, this is a guy that was a QB out of HS and a 255lb TE in junior college before he got recruited to Oklahoma.
Rick
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Aug 9 2016, 01:45 PM) *
Now he's admitting it is true, but was an approved amino acid that caused a positive test for peptide:

From Jay Glazer:
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/nmomcg

Typical BS response to getting caught..."I didn't take anything that had anything bad in it! Honest!" Yeah, right...
D Rock
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Aug 9 2016, 06:33 PM) *
For fucks sake. Keep telling me how much of a disaster it would have been to draft Geno in that dogshit of a draft. I'll keep that opinion to the fucking grave.
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Your ability to grasp and hold onto a dip shit opinion that was based on nothing but a dip shit opinion despite years of mounting EVIDENCE to the contrary is fucking hilarious. You MUST be a Republican. Trickle down economics is the bomb, right?

mcnabbulous
QUOTE (D Rock @ Aug 9 2016, 06:22 PM) *

Your ability to grasp and hold onto a dip shit opinion that was based on nothing but a dip shit opinion despite years of mounting EVIDENCE to the contrary is fucking hilarious. You MUST be a Republican. Trickle down economics is the bomb, right?

Chance Warmack
Zero
WTF is going on with this? Is he suspended or not? Time stamp 5:22 ..
"1. We are aware that a member of the media has started a rumor that Lane will be suspended for a PED violation.

2. Lane has not been suspended and any report to the contrary is false.

3. Nonetheless, we will not comment on my client's protected health information."

If he is suspended apparently it will cost him his guaranteed money.
The Franchise
QUOTE (D Rock @ Aug 9 2016, 06:22 PM) *
Your ability to grasp and hold onto a dip shit opinion that was based on nothing but a dip shit opinion despite years of mounting EVIDENCE to the contrary is fucking hilarious.

Very true - and his politics are virtually identical to yours. As in, you'll be voting for the same economic system (again) that has Venezuelans stabbing each other over food while rationing electricity.

Dumbass.
Eyrie
QUOTE (Zero @ Aug 10 2016, 01:17 AM) *
WTF is going on with this? Is he suspended or not? Time stamp 5:22 ..

If he is suspended apparently it will cost him his guaranteed money.

I think the usual procedure is to test the second sample to ensure that the result is correct. Once that's done, a suspension can be announced.
Joegrane
I don't know if LJ is full of crap as well as PEDs but the responsibility to test and make sure is his.

I use a semi-natural, Functional Medicine approach to health, involving diet, supplements and if necessary medication. I take a lot of supplements and even purchase my own powders to make my own custom capsules.

However I know to also get my own followup tests at directlabs or elsewhere. With LJ's salary, followup tests are chump change. This is his fault for not doing his own testing.

Now he has flushed the damn season-- and more-- down the toilet as a result

Normally one injured player won't make a huge difference, but he plays at a very important position. He is also backup for the aging L OT, one of the top few positions in FB and the team is thin at his position.

We saw how ugly the QB play became without a solid O Line.

Bradford is already injury prone.

The short C Daniel needs a pocket in order to find throwing lanes.

If Bradford gets injured behind a bad O Line, we'll be stuck with him and his huge contract next year!

Anyone know if the Eagles can release C Daniel without getting stung badly in the capass?

Pedey might not want to get rid of Daniel because they are friends and he sees the QB as a future offensive assistant like Pedey was to Reid.

They might not win more than 6 games this year without LJ.

This could be HUGELY problematic--Uugh : (

QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Aug 9 2016, 02:22 PM) *
Maybe he is just an ordinary run of the mill player when he isn't juicing.

Lane Johnson on PEDs

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.