Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any depth spots we can trade for depth needs?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
I was wondering if we had any depth that we could trade away for LB depth.

Where is our surplus?

I wouldn't do anything with the QB's this year, besides nobody would take Daniel's contract.

RB - maybe Barner, although I would tend to hold on to all four RB's

WR - child please

TE - Burton or Penatale, doubtful they're good enough to garner decent backup depth.

OL - Gardner, Tobin, Barbre? Maybe is Seup and Wiz look good, maybe someone will give us LB depth for one of these.

DL - can't trade Barwin, Curry or Graham. Need them. Hart or another backup DE? Maybe DT, need them all because of switch to 4-3.

LB - need depth

DB - maybe. Lord knows we have a bunch. If they look good in tc, maybe we can give up a quality backup to get a LB.

Joegrane
Considering your list, they might do as well to pick up someone who gets released at the end of the preseason.

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jun 19 2016, 08:08 AM) *

Where is our surplus?

I wouldn't do anything with the QB's this year, besides nobody would take Daniel's contract.

WR - child please

TE - Burton or Penatale, doubtful they're good enough to garner decent backup depth.

OL - Gardner, Tobin, Barbre? Maybe is Seup and Wiz look good, maybe someone will give us LB depth for one of these.

DL - can't trade Barwin, Curry or Graham. Need them. Hart or another backup DE? Maybe DT, need them all because of switch to 4-3.

LB - need depth

DB - maybe. Lord knows we have a bunch. If they look good in tc, maybe we can give up a quality backup to get a LB.

D Rock
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jun 19 2016, 12:08 PM) *

Where is our surplus?

WR - child please

LB - need depth

No need to trade. Stephen Tulloch was released. Sign him and LB depth is taken care of. He's played in our new system.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (D Rock @ Jul 6 2016, 04:09 PM) *
No need to trade. Stephen Tulloch was released. Sign him and LB depth is taken care of. He's played in our new system.

This
Zero
QUOTE (D Rock @ Jul 6 2016, 05:09 PM) *

If he's healthy. Didn't he just have surgery?
D Rock
QUOTE (Zero @ Jul 6 2016, 11:37 PM) *
If he's healthy. Didn't he just have surgery?

He's healthy. He had to clear a physical prior to his release so they wouldn't have to pay an "injury settlement." He intends to continue his career.
nephillymike
That works for me.

The article I read seemed to hint that he still had health issues.

ACL was it and then new ankle surgery????
Dreagon
We gotta guy who is guaranteed to be nice and fresh by week 10. We'll take a cooler of gatorade and a basket of towels for him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.