Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ESPN 30 for 30 OJ Simpson
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Highly recommend it for anyone who lived through it, or wants en education of what happened and why.

Those 30 for 30 shows are great.

This one is really good.

It will help pass the time during the off few weeks.
nd9kel
I didn't think I'd ever see a photograph of Nicole's neck wound, but there it was in all it's horror.
Phits
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jun 18 2016, 06:54 PM) *
Highly recommend it for anyone who lived through it, or wants en education of what happened and why.

Those 30 for 30 shows are great.

This one is really good.

It will help pass the time during the off few weeks.

They really raised the bar with this one. Fantastic work.

I was surprised to see Fuhrman participate in the series. It didn't do much for his reputation.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Phits @ Jun 18 2016, 11:08 PM) *
They really raised the bar with this one. Fantastic work.

I was surprised to see Fuhrman participate in the series. It didn't do much for his reputation.

That was very surprising!

Only in America can a guy recover like that ad live to get paid to talk about it.

Was disappointed that Darden didn't participate. I would have liked to hear his side.

Interesting how the one older black juror said that 90% of the jury ruled the way they did as pay back for the Rodney King ruling. The two hour deliberation shows the minds were made up.

I often wonder how the defense attorneys and jurors will feel if when they die they get to go back and see the murders in all gory detail. A part of me says it wouldn't matter in the way they would've voted. I hope not, but I have my doubts.

Also surprised at how OJ was able to live a somewhat normal life after having a 33M judgement against him. I never saw those tapes of his civil trial. It's a shame most didn't see them.

I agree, fantastic work indeed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.