Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rooks
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Wentz and Mills.

Wentz is obvious, Mills is a 7th rounder but has been getting a ton of positive reviews. Aggressive. Fearless. Honorable mention ... Smallwood. I won't be surprised to see these guys as important players next year.

HTF are we going to deal with a month of nothing before camp? Nap time. sad.gif
Reality Fan
What are you saying about them?

Wentz can't throw a spiral deep? They are calling him Captain Wobbles?....hahahahaha

Just asking....
Zero
I'm saying there's promise and hope. I'm saying this could turn out to be a surprising draft class. And I'm not worried about Mr. Wobbles. It's the first couple of weeks of NFL time. The say it isn't a problem, just doesn't look as pretty and should come around.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ Jun 12 2016, 08:07 PM) *
I'm saying there's promise and hope. I'm saying this could turn out to be a surprising draft class. And I'm not worried about Mr. Wobbles. It's the first couple of weeks of NFL time. The say it isn't a problem, just doesn't look as pretty and should come around.

They started out avoiding the wobbles all together.....and now they actually talk about it.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.