Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just when you thought things were calming down
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
This guy is reported to be a high character guy.
“There was an allegation made against one of the [Eagles] players of a sexual assault that was reported by one of the female dancers,” said Police Commissioner Richard Ross. “Our Special Victims Unit is actively running on the investigation.”

Ross said detectives are trying to track down video footage from the club. Ross said the Police Department has been in contact with Eagles officials. Agholor is expected to be interviewed by investigators some time soon. He has not been charged with any crime.

Linc ...

I'm calling bullshit! I hope I'm right.
mcnabbulous
Obviously I hope it's not true. He deserves the opportunity to present his case before being deemed "guilty" in the court of public opinion.

Blindly supporting him cause he is on our squad is no worse than those who blindly convict him without due process.
Joegrane
Could he be so stupid to go over the line when he knows he's being taped?!

Another report said two other Eagles were with him at the club.

Any tape of the girl asking for $ to be quiet?

QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jun 10 2016, 06:41 PM) *
Obviously I hope it's not true. He deserves the opportunity to present his case before being deemed "guilty" in the court of public opinion.

Blindly supporting him cause he is on our squad is no worse than those who blindly convict him without due process.
Eagle2720
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Jun 10 2016, 08:21 PM) *

The two other Eagles were Barwin(who supposedly left before the incident took place) and Cox.
Dreagon
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Jun 10 2016, 07:21 PM) *
Could he be so stupid to go over the line when he knows he's being taped?!

Any tape of the girl asking for $ to be quiet?

Agreed. This wouldn't be the first time a pissed off stripper yelled rape at an athlete.
nephillymike
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jun 10 2016, 05:41 PM) *

I know the lawyer.

He's real good.

Incidentally, he was also the lawyer who represented the cops against McCoy, although it came out the cops did a bunch of things that derailed that ultimately ended in dropping the case.

I hope the player didn't do anything wrong.
Joegrane
Plenty of suggestions out there that this one does not have legs. I'm feeling better about it. Looks like a minor issue at worst.

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2016/6/...iladelphia-club

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jun 11 2016, 06:30 AM) *
I know the lawyer.

He's real good.

Incidentally, he was also the lawyer who represented the cops against McCoy, although it came out the cops did a bunch of things that derailed that ultimately ended in dropping the case.

I hope the player didn't do anything wrong.
nd9kel
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Jun 11 2016, 12:42 PM) *
Plenty of suggestions out there that this one does not have legs. I'm feeling better about it. Looks like a minor issue at worst.

So Agholor's catching a break? Good to see he can catch something.
nd9kel
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Jun 11 2016, 12:42 PM) *

JeeQ
QUOTE (nd9kel @ Jun 11 2016, 11:21 AM) *

Well played sir biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.