Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Phillies news: Crawford promoted to AAA
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
Our top prospect, shortstop JP Crawford promoted to Lehigh Valley. That roster is pretty stacked right now. RF - I'm jealous you get to watch those kids on the regular.

He's only 21 and if I'm not mistaken was one of the younger players in AA ball. It looks realistic that he's being primed for a late season call up along with Nick Williams.

If we could miraculously stay in contention through July (I don't count on it) the late summer could be really fun at CBP.
Reality Fan
I wish they could steal a hitter away from someone right now....with this pitching and a little more hitting they could actually threaten for a WC. It is a pleasure being able to watch the Iron Pigs right now.....with season tix since they started in the Lehigh Valley this is one of the better years.

Ironically, I did my college internship with ATT which is the gorunds on which they bulit the stadium. teh main building is just across the parking lot now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.