Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hmmmmm....Missing OTAs completely
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Reality Fan
Odd none of the beat writers mentioned that Sproles has missed all of the OTAs.......because he wanted to spend time with his family....Cary Williams?

Also...Cox is not even taking or returning Pederson's phone calls.

Yikes......lol
Zero
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 17 2016, 07:00 PM) *
Odd none of the beat writers mentioned that Sproles has missed all of the OTAs.......because he wanted to spend time with his family....Cary Williams?

Yikes......lol

You've had lessons on remedial linking but apparently have challenges in that area. Or, this is tongue-in-cheek, confrontational, sarcastic baiting. unsure.gif
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ May 17 2016, 07:16 PM) *
You've had lessons on remedial linking but apparently have challenges in that area. Or, this is tongue-in-cheek, confrontational, sarcastic baiting. unsure.gif

Not at all....here is the link

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/sports/...-sidelined.html

I even refrained from mentioning how an avowed Bradford hater like Mclane pointed this out:

That being said, Bradford had a strong practice, especially late. He just throws the ball better than the other quarterbacks at this stage. Wentz was shaky, but that was to be expected.
Zero
My worry would be the drops. mad.gif I know, it's early.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ May 17 2016, 08:28 PM) *

Yes...that was a bummer....especially when it was pointed out either there or on Comcast that the drops happened before the rain....ugh
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 17 2016, 06:00 PM) *

Yikes......lol

That's a concern.

If they're looking to trade him, I'm not a fan of that move.

I think he's still a valuable weapon.
Joegrane
Do you think Sproles quietly is requesting an extension?

If the rookie Smallwood looks okay this year as 3rd down back, I don't expect Sproles to be back next year.

I can't imagine the Eagles would trade Sproles without having a veteran RB lined up to replace him. They feel think at RB. It is hard to imagine the Duck will survive. I would not be surprised if they pick up a veteran RB after cuts.

QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 17 2016, 09:01 PM) *
That's a concern.

If they're looking to trade him, I'm not a fan of that move.

I think he's still a valuable weapon.

Reality Fan
I am just kind of surprised that this was under the radar. It was reported that he missed a few days....not the entire offseason.
Pila
I wouldn't put to much stock on Cox not wanting to talk to the coach - it's the kind of instruction agents give to players during negotiations to avoid possible personal and emotional appeals to undermine business leverage.

In reference to the dead horse, to this day from everything I've heard there's been very little substance to credit the notion that players have changed how they feel about Bradford.
Pila
QUOTE (Zero @ May 18 2016, 12:28 AM) *

Glew has his work cutout for him.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Joegrane @ May 17 2016, 08:53 PM) *
Do you think Sproles quietly is requesting an extension?

If the rookie Smallwood looks okay this year as 3rd down back, I don't expect Sproles to be back next year.

I can't imagine the Eagles would trade Sproles without having a veteran RB lined up to replace him. They feel think at RB. It is hard to imagine the Duck will survive. I would not be surprised if they pick up a veteran RB after cuts.

I guess he can request one, but we shouldn't give him one.
samaroo
QUOTE (Pila @ May 18 2016, 11:52 PM) *
Glew has his work cutout for him.

Hell, based on last season, "glue" would have it's work cut out with these receivers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.