Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are you more likely to believe Sal Pal or Eskin?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Eskin came on this AM and said Sal Pal was wrong and Sam did not storm out of a meeting with Lurie, Pedey and Howie.

He had a conversation with one person and did not storm out.

He pretty much called Sal a guy who makes stories up.

But Sal did break it that Sam was coming back in to camp earlier in the week.

Howard is a prick, but he normally has good sources.

Take it FWIW.
Zero
Eskin's an asshole. I believe most of what he says. Sal's an opportunist and I always take what he has to say with a grain of salt. In this case, I don't really care but I'd probably side more with Eskin.
D Rock
Eakins writes what he's told to write, or he loses access. Is that not how it works?
nephillymike
QUOTE (D Rock @ May 15 2016, 04:32 PM) *
Eakins writes what he's told to write, or he loses access. Is that not how it works?

That's a good point.
Reality Fan
I am not an Eskin fan but Sal Pal routinely comes out with total fabrications.......recall his bullshit story about Lurie asking Chip to give up his GM duties and Kelly saying no and that is why he was fired. That turned out to be a complete fabrication and even Ian Rappaort had to come out and call him a liar, though he did it gently.

It would be nice to know the actual story but I doubt we ever will.
Joegrane
Eskin is a psych case, sadly, because he has talent.

Who cares about such little matters? Are we going to define a certain speed as one walks out as "storming?"
QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 15 2016, 02:42 AM) *
Eskin came on this AM and said Sal Pal was wrong and Sam did not storm out of a meeting with Lurie, Pedey and Howie.

He had a conversation with one person and did not storm out.

He pretty much called Sal a guy who makes stories up.

But Sal did break it that Sam was coming back in to camp earlier in the week.

Howard is a prick, but he normally has good sources.

Take it FWIW.

The Franchise
I don't trust the media at all - the only difference with the sports media is that they don't have to even pretend to have integrity.

Whenever an out-of-towner asks about Philly fans and their reputation, if possible I'll have them listen to Cataldi and/or Eskin. It usually ends the discussion.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.