Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Here's a new theory
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Per Mosher and DeCamera on Fanatic the other day.

Condon's recent comments to Rich Eisen are a coordinated effort by he and his client to get out of Philadelphia.

Thought being that no agent is that stupid, especially Condon.

Interesting.

Would be bad news if true.

Do either of those guys know what hell is?

If true they are pushing their luck.
Joegrane
Pls provide details on Condon's recent comments.

QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 14 2016, 11:46 PM) *
Per Mosher and DeCamera on Fanatic the other day.

Condon's recent comments to Rich Eisen are a coordinated effort by he and his client to get out of Philadelphia.

nephillymike
QUOTE (Joegrane @ May 14 2016, 11:06 PM) *
Pls provide details on Condon's recent comments.

http://975thefanatic.com/podcasts/joe-decamara/

At about the 20 minute mark they start discussing Condon's comments from his interview with Eisen.

Basically discussing Sam's chance to go to a "real good" football team for a long time and all of the goings on up until then.
Phits
QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 15 2016, 12:14 AM) *
http://975thefanatic.com/podcasts/joe-decamara/

At about the 20 minute mark they start discussing Condon's comments from his interview with Eisen.

Basically discussing Sam's chance to go to a "real good" football team for a long time and all of the goings on up until then.

I heard the Eisman interview a few days ago. I think Condon sounded like a fool. He continues to discuss Bradford's Heisman trophy and accuracy in college. Sounds like Al Bundy reminiscing about his 4 TD's in high school.
Reality Fan
I don;t get what all the vagina wailing is about regarding Condon's comments beyond the "we are Eagles fans and need to feel slighted" aspect. I mean think about what he said. He said Denver is a good team...are they not? Didn't they just win a SB? He did not say they had a chance to leave a shitty team and go to a good team. He said they had a chance to go to a good team where he would have a chance to play for years to come. Is any of that incorrect? Somehow that is spun into him saying the Eagles are not a good team? Bradford wanted to stay....he is not the guy who said go draft a guy you have to play sooner rather than later.

Break out the vagasil boys....much ado about nothing. The sad thing is the radio guys and bloggers get better ratings if they whip the mob into a frenzy.
Zero
The angst is that he said it and won't let the Bradford drama die. Are you a card carrying contrarian or something?
Phits
In other words, he only slapped us in the face. We are lucky he didn't kick us in the balls wink.gif

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 15 2016, 02:08 AM) *
I don;t get what all the vagina wailing is about regarding Condon's comments beyond the "we are Eagles fans and need to feel slighted" aspect. I mean think about what he said. He said Denver is a good team...are they not? Didn't they just win a SB? He did not say they had a chance to leave a shitty team and go to a good team. He said they had a chance to go to a good team where he would have a chance to play for years to come. Is any of that incorrect? Somehow that is spun into him saying the Eagles are not a good team? Bradford wanted to stay....he is not the guy who said go draft a guy you have to play sooner rather than later.

Break out the vagasil boys....much ado about nothing. The sad thing is the radio guys and bloggers get better ratings if they whip the mob into a frenzy.

Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ May 15 2016, 07:06 AM) *
The angst is that he said it and won't let the Bradford drama die. Are you a card carrying contrarian or something?

He was asked the question and the answer is only incendiary to those who want it to be. Again, what did he say that was wrong? Because he said the Broncos are a good team? Does that mean he thinks the Eagles are not? How do you make that leap? Did I miss something? Did he say they had a deal with a better team?
Zero
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 15 2016, 11:16 AM) *
He was asked the question and the answer is only incendiary to those who want it to be. Again, what did he say that was wrong? Because he said the Broncos are a good team? Does that mean he thinks the Eagles are not? How do you make that leap? Did I miss something? Did he say they had a deal with a better team?

He could easily have either politely declined the interview or said something to the effect that he was representing his clients best interests and there's nothing positive to gain by continuing the discussion, it's over .... another topic? So apparently you did miss something. laugh.gif
nephillymike
If anything, Condon's comments debunks the woe is me role for Bradford.

Both he and his client wanted to go to Denver. And so did the Eagles for the right price.

So both sides would have been fine had it happened.

No injured party. No body took a pay cut. It's business.

No, two 2nd's when they needed to use a 1st and a 3rd to get Lynch is not an outrageous price for a $7M below average/average QB for a great defensive veteran team who won the SB with horrendous QB play and who's current starter is a guy who lost the starting job to the guy you're courting.

The trade didn't work out.

Disband the "Tears for Sam" club and move on.

Compete.

Play ball.

Best man wins.

We'll deal with 2017 in 2017.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.