Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In case anyone hasn't noticed
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
the Fightin's are 21-15 and if the season ended today, they would be a wildcard team in the NL.

I may have to just hop on that band wagon.

I have to look into who the hell these guys are.

Very nice to see.
Joegrane
With Howard's $ coming off the books soon and a talented young core of pitchers, they will likely be able to attract some FA hitters in hitter-friendly CBP. They also have some decent young hitters close to being ready for the majors.

I still say they can't continue this level of success this year without a substantial improvement in hitting. They have an insanely high winning record in 1-run games. Also the league will become more familiar with the young pitchers.

Maybe Joseph and the eventual return of Asche will help somewhat.

QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 13 2016, 10:31 PM) *
the Fightin's are 21-15 and if the season ended today, they would be a wildcard team in the NL.

Very nice to see.

Reality Fan

Very nice to see.

NO!!!!!!

Our wagon is small and has no room for you fly by night fans...stick to bashing Sammy and buying wings....
mcnabbulous
Hop on. It's the most fun I've had watching a one of our teams in a few years. Odubel is pure electricity. Nola and Velázquez are the real deal. Hellickson and Eikhoff give them just enough. Neris has been awesome in the 8th. Gomez is terrifying, in the 9th, but he's been getting it done.

The bats will pick up a bit this summer and we have some reserves coming soon. In fact, we just called up one of our young bats tonight.

It's not sustainable. It just isn't. Or at least thats what I keep telling myself to keep it in perspective. But it sure is fun.
mcnabbulous
Hope you hopped on board to enjoy last night, Mikey!

It must suck to be a miserable sack of shit that wrote this team off after the first game smile.gif
The Franchise

Very nice to see.

The starting pitching is great, and they're 14-3 in 1-run games, which is ridiculous statistically. It's hard to think they can keep this up throughout the summer, but at least the future looks good, and we have a distraction from the Bradford-Wentz bullshit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.