Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One thing not talked about much
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
For the money they are paying Daniel and for the iffyness of Bradford's play and for the familiarity of Daniel in this system, the $21M backup better come damn close to winning the starters job.

If he isn't close, they should cut him.

They won't b/c of Pedey, but if the three former QB's cant teach Wentz, nobody can.
Zero
You're not only Axis, you're a friggin terrorist! tongue.gif
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ May 12 2016, 04:53 AM) *
You're not only Axis, you're a friggin terrorist! tongue.gif

As Popeye would say; " I am what I am"
Zero
Just saw this re. Daniel:
This is what I said that day: “You’d be crazy to think that I’m not a super fiery competitor that wants to win the starting job. That should be the mindset of anyone on this team… I mean, I think the good Lord has a plan for me to follow. And this is part of his plan. I’m taking every step necessary to lead myself in that direction to become a starter in this league. Because there’s no doubt at all that given the opportunity I can play and play at a high level.’’

So how do you think I feel now? Everyone’s talking about Sam’s hurt feelings, Sam’s compete level, whether Howie Roseman and Pederson pulled the wool over his eyes when they gave him all that money and then traded up to draft Carson Wentz, whether old Sam should have tried to force a trade.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.