Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eagles make it official
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Reality Fan
http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2016/5/...-vice-president

They also make it official for Mueller and Patch....they are back in the fold.

Looks like Douglas is taking over Howie's role. They also hired/promoted Halaby as VP of football operations.
Zero
Great news! These guys all come with high praise, let's hope their work here confirms that. This not only fixes what was broken, it sounds like it takes the entire personnel department beyond where it has been for as long as I can remember.

Here's the Eagles press release.
nephillymike
Great News.

Interesting that they report to Howie and Don Howie has officially become head of the families.

Hopefully Don Howie realizes that fights are bad for the family business and refrains from being the back stabbing bitch he was in his previous version.

Lurie has to watch it very closely to make sure none of the old stuff resurfaces.
Zero
I'm surprised this move isn't getting more attention here. To me, this is a close second to trading up to draft Wentz. This is huge for the future of the team and, depending on if these guys are any good can either make the Eagles a perennial contender or Cleveland by the Delaware.
Joegrane
I agree with you but I've never heard of either. We won't know for five or more years if they are successful.
QUOTE (Zero @ May 11 2016, 09:04 PM) *
I'm surprised this move isn't getting more attention here. To me, this is a close second to trading up to draft Wentz. This is huge for the future of the team and, depending on if these guys are any good can either make the Eagles a perennial contender or Cleveland by the Delaware.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.