Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More Eagles spoke to Sammy
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Reality Fan
Funny how the day after Jeff McLane writes an idiotic note that only one player has spoken to Sam and a poster here tried to refute that maybe Matthews had Connor Barwin went into detail on the radio and TV about his conversations with Bradford.

Apparently Sam is coming in "sooner rather than later" per Barwin.....but maybe he did not talk to him either....lol

and apparently multiple Eagles have been in contact with him....

I guess Jeff Mclane needs to check on his phone and computer taps....or maybe he is just an idiot who needed to create something on a slow news day...

Either way, the circus may get fun real soon...
Joegrane
If team veterans such as Barwin and Matthews are going to step up and mediate this, we might not actually have much of a circus.
http://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/2016/05/...h-sam-bradford/

In my mind I keep coming back to your thoughts yesterday about Bradford being a high character guy. He might be a little eccentric or maybe a little sensitive along the lines of McNabb, but this is not TO.

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 6 2016, 05:35 PM) *
Funny how the day after Jeff McLane writes an idiotic note that only one player has spoken to Sam and a poster here tried to refute that maybe Matthews had Connor Barwin went into detail on the radio and TV about his conversations with Bradford.

Apparently Sam is coming in "sooner rather than later" per Barwin.....but maybe he did not talk to him either....lol

and apparently multiple Eagles have been in contact with him....

I guess Jeff Mclane needs to check on his phone and computer taps....or maybe he is just an idiot who needed to create something on a slow news day...

Either way, the circus may get fun real soon...
Reality Fan
What is funny is hearing Fat Rube on CSN trying to stammer all over the place after Barwin made him look like an idiot with his assertions that the locker room doesn't like him, etc....
nephillymike
http://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/2016/05/...it-much-better/

Play it like Alex and maybe he'll get his shot.
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 6 2016, 11:45 PM) *
http://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/2016/05/...it-much-better/

Play it like Alex and maybe he'll get his shot.

I absolutely agree with that perspective. Nothing wrong with Sam being upset. Nothing wrong with him wanting to be where he's appreciated and "the man." Don't like how he handled it in public.
Joegrane
I usually like Rube but he was off the wall on this one. Barwin and Matthews might turn out to be the heroes in this situation.

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 6 2016, 10:55 PM) *
What is funny is hearing Fat Rube on CSN trying to stammer all over the place after Barwin made him look like an idiot with his assertions that the locker room doesn't like him, etc....

Dreagon
Seriously, a lot of sportswriters should be muzzled during the offseason. When the news is scarce, some of them can't resist the temptation to drum up some of their own.
Zero
Lane Johnson:
“I haven’t really talked to him but word on the street is from other guys that have is that he’ll be back pretty quick and be ready for OTAs,” said Johnson.

“I expect him to be back either this week or probably next week so that’s the word on the street anyway…

Does he need to win teammates back over or will this be viewed as just business?

“I just see it as a guy handling his business. I think he’s going to return and when he does that, we’ll break the ice and get back to work. But I think the deal with Carson [Wentz] being here, I think that’ll just bring the best out of Sam as far as that’s concerned when you have competition like that. So I think it’ll be a good thing for us.”

Linc ...
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ May 9 2016, 05:50 AM) *
Lane Johnson:

Linc ...

It's interesting the Johnson, Matthews and Barwin all mentioned the competition.

Haven't they been listening to Howie??
Phits
QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 9 2016, 08:56 PM) *
It's interesting the Johnson, Matthews and Barwin all mentioned the competition.

Haven't they been listening to Howie??

I heard Brandon Graham on the NFL channel today (Sirius) he echoed the same sentiment as Johnson and Barwin regarding their excitement with the move up and drafting Wentz.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.