Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: And this ...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Add this to the discussion with no end:
Per Jay Glazer, a former colleague at Fox, Philly likes the idea of a “pissed-off” Bradford. Meanwhile, Chase Daniel — who worked with new coach Doug Pederson in Kansas City the last three seasons and, given the opportunity, might prove to be as good as Bradford — is pulling farther ahead. Everyone I’ve spoken with is high on No. 2 overall pick Carson Wentz. They think he merely needs time. All the more reason to hold on to Bradford for a year.
Here ...
BirdsWinBaby
seems all the more reason to let Bradford walk...unless the Chase hype is just to needle Sammy
Dreagon
Whether you guys go with Bradford or Daniels, do NOT give in to the temptation to throw Wentz out there too early. He has amazing upside, but he's a developmental QB for a reason.
Zero
QUOTE (Dreagon @ May 5 2016, 09:14 AM) *
Whether you guys go with Bradford or Daniels, do NOT give in to the temptation to throw Wentz out there too early. He has amazing upside, but he's a developmental QB for a reason.

I'm texting Doug right now. laugh.gif
nephillymike
Here's the quote hidden there that is news to me:

instead of demanding a trade and reportedly blocking that trade to some of the very few teams that might be interested

Read more at http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/2016/05/...wJZvP5sb3ujU.99

He is saying that Bradford blocked a trade to SOME teams that were interested.

Has anyone heard of this?

It would imply that the Eagles had interest and were willing to move him but Bradford blocked the trade!!
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 5 2016, 09:23 PM) *
Here's the quote hidden there that is news to me:

instead of demanding a trade and reportedly blocking that trade to some of the very few teams that might be interested

Read more at http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/2016/05/...wJZvP5sb3ujU.99

He is saying that Bradford blocked a trade to SOME teams that were interested.

Has anyone heard of this?

It would imply that the Eagles had interest and were willing to move him but Bradford blocked the trade!!

That is a reference to a report that he had no desire to play in Kelly's offense again
Zero
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 5 2016, 11:31 PM) *
That is a reference to a report that he had no desire to play in Kelly's offense again

Who is this guy, Frank Sinatra? I guess I get it, SF has a bad OL don't they? But the key is "trade" which would mean this happened after he signed here. I like him as a player, but doesn't he realize he has to prove he can play, that the Eagles are giving him that opportunity and will grant his wish next year? And don't downplay what was said ... "some teams" means more than one, probably means more than two teams.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ May 6 2016, 05:51 AM) *
Who is this guy, Frank Sinatra? I guess I get it, SF has a bad OL don't they? But the key is "trade" which would mean this happened after he signed here. I like him as a player, but doesn't he realize he has to prove he can play, that the Eagles are giving him that opportunity and will grant his wish next year? And don't downplay what was said ... "some teams" means more than one, probably means more than two teams.

I think it had more to do with him hating that offense....and knowing Kelly will likely last about 3 months there....lol San Fran is a circus.....

Says more about Kelly that Bradford though
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.