Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mark Sanchez knows how to play the game....
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
Apparently our former players understand how the game is played. Somebody should have explained it to Bradford.

“Whether it was a veteran that came in, any of the names that were out there, any of these guys in the draft that are becoming pros this year, my focus wouldn’t change,” Sanchez said. “The most important thing for me was getting involved with the players here, meeting these guys, develop a relationship, learn this playbook as fast as I can and then get involved in the community and establish myself as a leader on this team. That’s going to take time and that’s going to take reps, no matter who was here. It happens to be Paxton [Lynch]. We’re happy. He’s a great talent. He’s going to add to our quarterback room. That’s going to make it fun.”

Say what you want about Mr Butt Fumble, at least he gets it.

Sanchez also had no expectation that he’d hear from coach Gary Kubiak or G.M. John Elway before the team acquired a quarterback.

“They don’t owe me that,” Sanchez said. “They don’t owe me anything like that [or] any of the players. This is their team. They’re going to do exactly what they want to do. I think the message is clear. We’ll roll with that. I’m excited to be a part of it. We’re just getting rolling. It’s Phase Two [of the offseason program]. It was fun today, so it was nice to get on the field with these guys.”

Read it here
Reality Fan
What he gets is this is the last year of his contract...damn you are daft....
Phits
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 2 2016, 06:44 PM) *
What he gets is this is the last year of his contract...damn you are daft....

For a bitter condescending know it all, you sure don't understand shit. Bradford is on a "show me" contract ... which is virtually one year...so what's your point? I'll explain my point, some people understand how to play the game, while some people are entitled and have lived in a fantasy land for their entire career.

Reality Fan
QUOTE (Phits @ May 2 2016, 07:14 PM) *
For a bitter condescending know it all, you sure don't understand shit. Bradford is on a "show me" contract ... which is virtually one year...so what's your point? I'll explain my point, some people understand how to play the game, while some people are entitled and have lived in a fantasy land for their entire career.

No..I apologize...they are in teh sam position....Bradford has 22 million guarabteed over 2 years and Sanchez is in the last year of his backup contract for 4.5 How could I be so silly....

Sanchez will do and say anything to make sure they keep him on the team next year....Bradford, good or bad, right or wrong does not want to play here....get over it...maybe he knows you are a fan and dislikes you as much as many of the posters here.....who knows.....no matter what silliness you type about him being coward or any of the other idiotic stuff means zilch. Maybe is gives you a woody or something in some fucked up "I guess I told him" kind of way but it is irrelevant....he is likely gone.....deal with it...

Even if you think he sucks and is entitled...he is then a sucky, entitled multi multi millionaire who does not need the aggravation that occurred here no matter what names you call him...Its over....let it go

Folks here are like that guy who gets dumped and can't stop calling his girl or driving past her house....

Move on...she was fat and ugly anyway.....lololol
Phits
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 2 2016, 07:45 PM) *
Folks here are like that guy who gets dumped and can't stop calling his girl or driving past her house....

Move on...she was fat and ugly anyway.....lololol

Yet you keep replying babbling.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.