Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Carson on Bradford
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/...t-sam-bradford/

Bwah!!

Methinks Sammy Sleeves better get his ass into camp.

He has no trade value right now, post draft.

Get into camp and compete (Sam, that is the process by which the starting job is not handed to anyone based on draft status or salary cap but who PLAYS the best) and win the job before the Kid Wally Pipps your ass.

And another thing. If Howie and/or Doug mean that Sam doesn't have to compete for the starting job, they should be fired immediately and replaced by people who respect competition in professional sports. I heard Doug say something in March that said come in and compete so I hope he didn't change his tune, but Howie said the opposite last week.

If he plays well, it will help our team this year and help his financial future next year (and hopefully get us a decent pick) and just maybe someone gets hurt or a QB drafted some where else is clueless and maybe suitors come knocking sooner.
nephillymike
Wow, just saw this.

My sentiments exactly (no I honestly didn't see it until after my post)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/...had-to-compete/
rumply
Just trade his arse out of there
JeeQ
Absolutely shitted on that coward pussyboy Badford... Kid you've won me over already

Only reason to watch tape on Badford is if you want to know how to spend your entire NFL career without ever going .500
The Franchise
QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 1 2016, 11:14 AM) *
Bwah!!

Methinks Sammy Sleeves better get his ass into camp.

He has no trade value right now, post draft.

laugh.gif

I'd love to be a fly on the wall the first time these two meet in the locker room.

I'm glad he took a swipe at Bradford - this will get a fire lit under his ass to show up and win the job. No downside for the fans here.
Reality Fan
lol...maybe Bradford will ask him if he wants to touch a Heisman Trophy.

Or he can ask him if they had indoor plumbing at Bison Stadium.

Maybe Wentz should play in an NFL game before he struts like a peacock.....considering Wentz team lost 2 games with him and none of the 7 they played without him last year......... maybe Sam will ask him if that is a flag or tackle league....lol
eagleaddict
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 2 2016, 05:55 PM) *

Maybe Wentz should play in an NFL game before he struts like a peacock.....considering Wentz team lost 2 games with him and none of the 7 they played without him last year......... maybe Sam will ask him if that is a flag or tackle league....lol

Does anyone think Sam is or was going to be "the guy"? I like that he feels like that, but his performance warrants the dice roll. Even if you hate the pick or what was given up or how Sam feels about it, you have to appreciate the hope that exists from taking a QB this high.

Worst case scenario is it backfires and Howie gets the axe. The goal always will be a Lombardi no matter how we get there.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 2 2016, 04:55 PM) *

Maybe they can watch tape of Brady, Manning and Rodgers together.....................
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 2 2016, 08:21 PM) *
Maybe they can watch tape of Brady, Manning and Rodgers together.....................

Or they can compare their Heisman trophies...oh wait...lol

Don't you think Wentz might want to play a down or 2 above the JV before he cocks off?
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ May 2 2016, 07:48 PM) *
Or they can compare their Heisman trophies...oh wait...lol

Don't you think Wentz might want to play a down or 2 above the JV before he cocks off?

Do you think he was ripping Sam on purpose?
Joegrane
If Wentz had been watching tape of Bradford we'd be ripping him for it!

Of course he is going to be viewing tape of Pro Bowl QBs. Beat writers are just hungry for anything they can turn into a story.

QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 2 2016, 08:53 PM) *

Reality Fan

I kind of guess so...or maybe he is not as bright as they thought?

I guess he may have not really thought it out because he is very new to this stuff....maybe he really didn't think it was a slight. I admit I can see his point, while I thought Bradford looked very good last year I can admit his resume is not one that would leap out like the others mentioned.(or even close....at all....lol)
Zero

I think he was just being honest. Bradford's only got limited tape anyway and he hasn't exactly been a QB that young guys want to emulate.
nd9kel

Hmm....Montana and South Dakota. "Ponder" that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.