Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mosher and DeCamera had a good line
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Bradford holding out of camps is like the kid who no girl wants to be with saying that he doesn't want to go to the prom!!

devil03.gif
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Apr 29 2016, 09:36 PM) *
Bradford holding out of camps is like the kid who no girl wants to be with saying that he doesn't want to go to the prom!!

devil03.gif

and you thought that was a good one? But one girl doesn't want to let him go and the other can't get his number from the first...
You know...the funny part is that I just kind of like Bradford...I don't know if he is good or not....and had he walked in FA I would not have cared a bit.

But it is funny how all this "lets try to insult him more" from a bunch of folks who "don't want him"

It seems more like the hot girl who told them to get lost......not that Mosher or DeCamara would get a hot girl to even talk to them...lol
nephillymike
Cmon, its all in fun.

Seem a little sensitive.

Please don't get the crying drunks next Sat!!
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Apr 29 2016, 10:17 PM) *
Cmon, its all in fun.

Seem a little sensitive.

Please don't get the crying drunks next Sat!!

I never get the crying drunks....lol

I get people not wanting or liking Bradford....but if that is the case then celebrate the fact he wants to go...lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.