Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: best available for round 2
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
#3 Miles Jack OLB43
#14 Reggie Ragland, ILB
#15 A'Shawn Robinson,DE34
#19 Jarren Reed, DT43
#22 Andrew Billings, DT34
#25 Kevin Dodd, OLB34
#26 Noah Spence, DE43
#27 Mackenzie Alexander, CB
#31 Derrick Henry, RB
Dreagon
Lots of defense there.

For you guys who were interested in Ezekial, Derrick Henry may be to your liking. Very powerful runner, and actually the one I thought we would go for if we went RB in the second. I'm a lot more familiar with him than Ezekial. Truthfully, I'm actually watching videos of Ezekial now because I never seriously thought we would take a RB as high as #4, and didn't pay much attention to him.

Out of that lot, the SANEST choice for us would probably be Noah Spence since we're hurting for a pass rush.

But the story going around now is Jerry making more decisions this draft (and may have overruled coaches who wanted Ramsey). And Jerry likes to gamble in the second round on people who fell due to injuries or screwups. (Sean Lee and Randy Gregory for example) So he might be looking awful hard at Miles Jack.
mcnabbulous
Spence fits that description as well though.
Eyrie
I don't have much hope that any of those guys will still be there at #79.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.