Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rumor - CB Bradley Roby and a fourth for Bradford
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
That's essentially a fifth. Roby was a first round pick and plays the nickle I believe. Linc ...

And here ...
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 28 2016, 06:20 AM) *
That's essentially a fifth. Roby was a first round pick and plays the nickle I believe. Linc ...

And here ...

Jimmy the K is a Ruben Frank clone except he uses stick figures instead of those idiotic top ten lists where fat Rube tells you all the garbage music he likes.

He is reporting a hypothetical that Schefter mentioned on the radio with Anthony Gargano (who I actually Like) as they were discussing it. Funny how that has grown legs as an actual offer or demand.
mcnabbulous
Schefter says Denver is out on Bradford.
Zero
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Apr 28 2016, 09:02 AM) *
Schefter says Denver is out on Bradford.

The old in-and-out, huh? laugh.gif
Joegrane
It makes sense that a player would be involved in the swap considering Bradford's cap hit.

Denver, with their playoff caliber team, is going to overpay. Their fan base will have no problem with that. I think Sam will do well with them. He will get an opportunity to make a playoff run, yet won't have to lead them there.

Unfortunately we will be stuck watching a rebuilding team in a year with a fairly tough schedule. I don't see a winning record without Bradford.

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 28 2016, 08:34 AM) *
Jimmy the K is a Ruben Frank clone except he uses stick figures instead of those idiotic top ten lists where fat Rube tells you all the garbage music he likes.

He is reporting a hypothetical that Schefter mentioned on the radio with Anthony Gargano (who I actually Like) as they were discussing it. Funny how that has grown legs as an actual offer or demand.

nephillymike
If they offered a 4th and Roby and we turned it down, then someone should take Howie out to the wood shed and kick his ass.

Roby is playing behind two PB CB's.

He is a top part of the 2nd round talent plus a 4th is a top 2nd or low 1st combined haul for a QB who I don't want.

DO THE DEAL!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.