Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fun Fact
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
Per Reuben Frank:
Every player the Eagles have selected with a top-2 pick since 1944 has made the Pro Football Hall of Fame except Donovan McNabb.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Phits @ Apr 27 2016, 02:58 PM) *
Per Reuben Frank:

.....isn't that just 2 players?
Reality Fan
It is....If the fat lazy piece of shit that is Ruben Frank was thorough he would have included all picks at 2....4 guys, one bum, 2 HOFs and McNabb.....not a bad track record....
Phits
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 27 2016, 05:57 PM) *
It is....If the fat lazy piece of shit that is Ruben Frank was thorough he would have included all picks at 2....4 guys, one bum, 2 HOFs and McNabb.....not a bad track record....

1999 McNabb (2)
1964 Bob Brown (2)
1949 Bednarik (1)

who's missing?
Reality Fan
The stud Joe Muha, if course....1943

lol
mcnabbulous
We also made the first pick in NFL Draft history in 1936. Jay Berwanger, a Heisman winning RB.

He never played.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Phits @ Apr 27 2016, 02:58 PM) *
Per Reuben Frank:

Bwah!!

Admit it Phits.

You just referenced Frank to fuck with RF didn't you??
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Apr 27 2016, 08:31 PM) *
Bwah!!

Admit it Phits.

Can you explain how that fat incompetent fuck has a job? It is comical, he was riding SHady's jock and covered for all the shitty stuff he did because Shady gave him info......under Kelly he was on the outside looking in and hated it because that meant he had to work.....he loved to kill Howie and now he is Howie's lapdog....

I can't believe CSN puts him on camera....he looks like a fat stroke victim and that is on a good day..looks like a slob, dresses like a slob.....amazing..has to have pics or the scoop on someone
Zero
You must be his PR guy, right? laugh.gif
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 27 2016, 08:50 PM) *
You must be his PR guy, right? laugh.gif

I get sick every time I see him.

Still laugh at how much he kissed Shady;s ass while Shady was trying to hold up kid's charities at the last minute for an appearance fee or kicking hookers off his party bus.....

and now he is Howie's chief apologist after killing him for years....
mcnabbulous
There is nothing worse about Roob than his pathetic love affair for Foles.

He once suggested being a former pro bowl MVP had any meaningful value.
Phits
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Apr 27 2016, 08:31 PM) *
Bwah!!

Admit it Phits.

Nah, this one is to fukk with him

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 27 2016, 08:46 PM) *
Can you explain how that fat incompetent fuck has a job? It is comical, he was riding SHady's jock and covered for all the shitty stuff he did because Shady gave him info......under Kelly he was on the outside looking in and hated it because that meant he had to work.....he loved to kill Howie and now he is Howie's lapdog....

I can't believe CSN puts him on camera....he looks like a fat stroke victim and that is on a good day..looks like a slob, dresses like a slob.....amazing..has to have pics or the scoop on someone

I take it that you're not a fan of my main man?

Reality Fan
Tell me he does not look like he has a beat up white van with boxes of candy and a rape kit?
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 27 2016, 10:02 PM) *
Tell me he does not look like he has a beat up white van with boxes of candy and a rape kit?

I'm not sure if you know what a rape kit is for, but otherwise yeah he is creepy.
D Rock
wanna pet my puppy?
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Apr 27 2016, 11:06 PM) *
I'm not sure if you know what a rape kit is for, but otherwise yeah he is creepy.

ummm yes..I do but I guess it is a good thing that you think it is what they use at the hospital which is also correct....there is a much less honorable application of the same name....I guess I am jaded from my friends in law enforcement..lol The one I was talking about usually has duct tape....lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.