Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Here's how it went down for Sam...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
I was reading this....

"Bradford’s emotions since the Eagles moved to the No. 2 overall pick in this week’s NFL draft – largely to secure a quarterback – have centered on anger and a resolve to solidify his standing as a long-term franchise quarterback, a source said. After the trade last week, the source said Bradford directly expressed his disappointment in a talk with some team officials, but he didn’t indicate a trade desire. Indeed, until Monday’s trade request, the source said Bradford appeared adamant that he was a viable long-term answer at quarterback.

That changed by the end of the weekend, when Bradford’s initial frustration with the Eagles’ draft move hardened during voluntary practices last week. Coming out of those sessions, the source said a question lingered into the weekend for Bradford, specifically whether he was being viewed as a team leader, or a placeholder for an incoming rookie quarterback. By Monday, he had considered his options and ultimately chose to ask the Eagles for a trade.

Philadelphia’s initial response was to deny the trade request, a league source said. That stance could change with Bradford relaying his intention to skip coach Doug Pederson’s offseason program and miss vital time learning the new offense."

... and thought, "maybe someone mouthed off at him in the locker room."

Sam: they can draft anybody they want, this is my team. I'm the man

Random Blue Collar Special Teamer: STFU pretty boy! You aint shit.

Sam: I wanna trade.

He was apparently resigned to proving he was the man, then went to workout with the team and suddenly decided he had to be traded. Perhaps he's more butt hurt with the locker room than with the F/O who just tossed his rich ass millions more.

laugh.gif
Pila
QUOTE (D Rock @ Apr 27 2016, 05:08 PM) *
I was reading this....

"Bradford’s emotions since the Eagles moved to the No. 2 overall pick in this week’s NFL draft – largely to secure a quarterback – have centered on anger and a resolve to solidify his standing as a long-term franchise quarterback, a source said. After the trade last week, the source said Bradford directly expressed his disappointment in a talk with some team officials, but he didn’t indicate a trade desire. Indeed, until Monday’s trade request, the source said Bradford appeared adamant that he was a viable long-term answer at quarterback.

That changed by the end of the weekend, when Bradford’s initial frustration with the Eagles’ draft move hardened during voluntary practices last week. Coming out of those sessions, the source said a question lingered into the weekend for Bradford, specifically whether he was being viewed as a team leader, or a placeholder for an incoming rookie quarterback. By Monday, he had considered his options and ultimately chose to ask the Eagles for a trade.

Philadelphia’s initial response was to deny the trade request, a league source said. That stance could change with Bradford relaying his intention to skip coach Doug Pederson’s offseason program and miss vital time learning the new offense."

... and thought, "maybe someone mouthed off at him in the locker room."

Sam: they can draft anybody they want, this is my team. I'm the man

Random Blue Collar Special Teamer: STFU pretty boy! You aint shit.

Sam: I wanna trade.

He was apparently resigned to proving he was the man, then went to workout with the team and suddenly decided he had to be traded. Perhaps he's more butt hurt with the locker room than with the F/O who just tossed his rich ass millions more.

laugh.gif

I'm much more inclined to believe that he got an earful of his mates expressing solidarity, chirping in his ear how the FO undermined him, fueling his feelings of betrayal.
Reality Fan
There is a problem with the timeline

The last day of the training session was last Thursday, the same day as the trade.

He left after that session was done and did not come back this week for the Veteran Voluntary session.

A few things...
Hard to believe that any guy on the team says a word about it they would likely get their head stomped or cut. Sam has a lot of cache with the team after his leadership that just about everyone of them raved about last year. Howie et al would cut their ass because they want this situation to proceed as quietly as possible, the last thing they want is for a bottom of the roster guy to stoke the coals.

He also made it clear he was not coming back at the end of last week and that is when the rumors of him seeking a trade started. They were just confirmed this week.

If I had to guess it is Condon counseling him. Condon is a selfish, self serving prick. That tends to get him bigger contracts. Look at Fitzpatrick, he has yet to sign and may miss his shot. I like Bradford and have defended his right to be pissed but he has few options. No team will give up much for him. I think he got bad advice on his options and foolishly followed the worst one. Some here might think he is soft but he apparently has a pretty good rep with his teammates.

mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 27 2016, 01:40 PM) *
Condon is a selfish, self serving prick.

This is the most underrated part of this whole process. I suspect Sam is pissed and feels deceived, but the cash grab of a contract Condon had him signed did nothing to protect his long-term interests.

If that was really the most important thing to Sam, this contract did nothing to support that. The Eagles paid him more in the short term, so they could avoid the long commitment. Whether that was clear to Sam is unclear. But I'm sure it wasn't lost on his agent.
Pila
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Apr 27 2016, 07:54 PM) *
This is the most underrated part of this whole process. I suspect Sam is pissed and feels deceived, but the cash grab of a contract Condon had him signed did nothing to protect his long-term interests.

If that was really the most important thing to Sam, this contract did nothing to support that. The Eagles paid him more in the short term, so they could avoid the long commitment. Whether that was clear to Sam is unclear. But I'm sure it wasn't lost on his agent.

I think his anger just festered.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Apr 27 2016, 02:54 PM) *

Condon and Howie negotiated the deal.....Bradford has said he left it to Condon. My guess is that Condon worried more about the dollars and less about his client. He likely told Sam that he was fine and play well and an extension is a formality. Now he can tell him Howie lied to him.

Sammy forgot 'trust but verify"
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 27 2016, 02:09 PM) *
Condon and Howie negotiated the deal.....Bradford has said he left it to Condon. My guess is that Condon worried more about the dollars and less about his client. He likely told Sam that he was fine and play well and an extension is a formality. Now he can tell him Howie lied to him.

I think we seem to have found some agreement in all of this. I've always believed Condon was the biggest culprit in this situation.
Reality Fan
It explains a few things.....like Howie being calm about this. He and Condon may have spoken and Condon has reassured him that he will handle it since it is likely his doing.

It also explains Condon being lackluster, at best, in his defense of his client.
Zero
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 27 2016, 03:09 PM) *

So, Sam trusted in his agent who was more interested in his commission than he was in his client's security. The agent got schooled by a geek and tells his client to walk out and demand a trade after pocketing $11 million instead of manning up and showing the NFL that he's a legitimate franchise QB who has talent and character.

This is pretty transparent to me. Bradford is being used.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 27 2016, 06:38 PM) *
So, Sam trusted in his agent who was more interested in his commission than he was in his client's security. The agent got schooled by a geek and tells his client to walk out and demand a trade after pocketing $11 million instead of manning up and showing the NFL that he's a legitimate franchise QB who has talent and character.

I think Condon did get schooled and is trying to wade through the mess.....he got his client a good chumk of money and never expected the Eagles to do what they did, for whatever reason. Now he can blame the Eagles. Howie has to be talking to Condon and he seems pretty damn calm about the situation....something is fishy.
Zero
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 27 2016, 06:47 PM) *
....something is fishy.

Sure looks that way. When you tear it apart it smells like we all have a hook in our mouth. Things will be interesting for the next couple of days.
D Rock
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 27 2016, 11:38 PM) *

If bradford is somehow a victim in his career, I could only hope to be victimized so kindly.

nephillymike
Watching all of this go down, I get the feeling that we were the only team interested in him in March and we bid against ourselves.

Condon's problem was what our problem is now:

Nobody wants this guy.

Nobody wanted him for $17.5M per and nobody wants him for $7M on a one year deal.

That would put Condon in a tough spot in doing his deal.

Problem is going forward. The Eagles minimum acceptable ROI in picks may be more than Bradford would be willing to negotiate his contract down to.

Maybe at $7M, we get offered a 4th. Maybe if he alowers his take to $4M from the other team, then we get an acceptable 3rd.

Just speculating.

Time will tell.
Zero
QUOTE (D Rock @ Apr 27 2016, 10:23 PM) *
If bradford is somehow a victim in his career, I could only hope to be victimized so kindly.

Agree, but it's Condon who's the user.
Joegrane
That is rarely discussed. Last year was Matthis' agent deluded due to greed or was Matthis the one who was nuts, or did he already know there was a spot available in Denver?

QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 28 2016, 05:59 AM) *
Agree, but it's Condon who's the user.

Reality Fan
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Apr 28 2016, 10:32 AM) *
That is rarely discussed. Last year was Matthis' agent deluded due to greed or was Matthis the one who was nuts, or did he already know there was a spot available in Denver?

It worked out pretty well for Mathis....lol
Pila
QUOTE (D Rock @ Apr 28 2016, 03:23 AM) *

In purely financial terms, I suppose not. But professional athletes, especially in elite-market sports, are motivated by more than just money. A guy like Bradford, whose expectations were that of becoming a great at his position, might be invested in more than a payday... like a stable opportunity to develop into something more than a stop-gap placeholder to a rookie. In that consideration, yes - I do believe his confidence was exploited by being proposed to something that ended up not being completely true, or at least not the a clear truth.
Eyrie
QUOTE (Pila @ Apr 28 2016, 06:43 PM) *
In purely financial terms, I suppose not. But professional athletes, especially in elite-market sports, are motivated by more than just money. A guy like Bradford, whose expectations were that of becoming a great at his position, might be invested in more than a payday... like a stable opportunity to develop into something more than a stop-gap placeholder to a rookie. In that consideration, yes - I do believe his confidence was exploited by being proposed to something that ended up not being completely true, or at least not the a clear truth.

In that case I have no sympathy for Bradford.

If he wanted a long term home then he should have declined the two year deal from the Eagles and, if he couldn't get a four year deal instead, tested the market.

As I've said before, it wasn't a secret that we were looking to draft a QB this year. All that has changed is the rookie will be #2 overall and not a third or fourth round pick.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Apr 28 2016, 02:39 PM) *

If he wanted a long term home then he should have declined the two year deal from the Eagles and, if he couldn't get a four year deal instead, tested the market.

As I've said before, it wasn't a secret that we were looking to draft a QB this year. All that has changed is the rookie will be #2 overall and not a third or fourth round pick.

you can't compare the 2......a guy taken after the first round would have to prove himself....

A guy taken when the team had to surrender multiple assets to get him is going to play regardless, that is not competition, that is dead man walking.
Pila
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Apr 28 2016, 07:39 PM) *

The team had a reasonable position in being reluctant to sign a long-term deal on account that Bradford has a history of being hurt. Bradford likely agreed on that premise, not one where he would be used as a placeholder. The notion that the team would hedge against history is what was used to convince Bradford into signing a 2-year deal. That's why he's upset - He wouldn't have agreed to a two-year deal if Roseman made it clear that on account they could move up, they draft his replacement.
Zero
QUOTE (Pila @ Apr 28 2016, 03:37 PM) *
The team had a reasonable position in being reluctant to sign a long-term deal on account that Bradford has a history of being hurt. Bradford likely agreed on that premise, not one where he would be used as a placeholder. The notion that the team would hedge against history is what was used to convince Bradford into signing a 2-year deal. That's why he's upset - He wouldn't have agreed to a two-year deal if Roseman made it clear that on account they could move up, they draft his replacement.

I'm not so sure, Pila. What were his options? Who else would have signed him? A two year, functionally one year deal was and remains good for both parties. The Eagles get a starter to give the rookie a chance to acclimate to the NFL and Bradford gets a chance to put positive film on the board to go to a team that will commit to him long term. This isn't and never was poor Sam. I understand the disappointment, but to me he was on the Titanic and the Eagles were the only lifeboat.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 28 2016, 03:57 PM) *
I'm not so sure, Pila. What were his options? Who else would have signed him? A two year, functionally one year deal was and remains good for both parties. The Eagles get a starter to give the rookie a chance to acclimate to the NFL and Bradford gets a chance to put positive film on the board to go to a team that will commit to him long term. This isn't and never was poor Sam. I understand the disappointment, but to me he was on the Titanic and the Eagles were the only lifeboat.

He put plenty of positive tape up last year and to say there would have been no takers is ludicrous. Hell, it took the Broncos 5 seconds to call the Eagles about him. I have said it is his fault for not going to FA but there would have been offers most likely. They may not have been for 17 million per but they would have been there. It all comes back to his agent.....Condon gets his nut off of the big deal and then worries about the aftermath later.
Zero
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 28 2016, 04:10 PM) *
It all comes back to his agent.....Condon gets his nut off of the big deal and then worries about the aftermath later.

Agreed. And Bradford is where he is, like it or not and judging from Howie's comments it doesn't sound like he has many good choices. As perspective to his situation, here's how Warner dealt with a very similar situation, twice I think:
"I would first go, they're paying me $18 million to be here, and when I signed that contract, I believed it was to be the starting quarterback, but now I'm going to have to earn the right to be the starting quarterback," Warner said. "I always said in the different situations I was in...that when I signed on the dotted like, the contract that I signed, it never said to be a good teammate [only] if I'm the starting quarterback. I signed on to be a member of that organization, and I had to play my role, and I had to do it the best I possibly could, because that's what I signed on to do.

"So if I was in Sam Bradford's situation -- and again, this is not criticizing Sam, because everyone is different and every situation is different and I understand exactly where Sam is coming from -- but for me, it was simply, I don't know what my role is when I sign on the dotted line. My role is to be the best teammate and best member of this organization I can be. And that's what I try to do in every situation I was in. I hoped in every situation I would get a fair opportunity to compete to start. And if I got a fair opportunity to compete to start, I felt like I would win it every time. But if I lost that fair competition, I would tip my hat off to the other guy and be the best teammate I could be because I lost fair and square and the other guy deserved it. That was always the approach I took."
Linc ...
Phits
Blaming Bradford's agent or the Eagles front office is nonsense. Sammy knew what he was doing when he signed. He expected an easy pay day for mediocre to average play. Now that he is expecting to prove himself his delicate sensibilities are hurt.

The Eagles were going to draft a QB. There was no secret to that. At the time of Sammy's contract we were selecting 13th, so it's not as if the question of whether we selected a first round QB didn't exist. The HC and the acting GM were very open about targeting a QB in this draft. He probably thought (wrongfully) that the team would draft players to help make him look better. A playoff run would certainly help his next pay day, even though it may not do much to solidify the teams future. We play in a weak division, making the post season shouldn't be that difficult.
Phits
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 28 2016, 04:17 PM) *
Agreed. And Bradford is where he is, like it or not and judging from Howie's comments it doesn't sound like he has many good choices. As perspective to his situation, here's how Warner dealt with a very similar situation, twice I think:
Linc ...

Joegrane
I disagree with Warner on one point. If the Sam B from the second half of 2015 shows up in training camp and preseason, there's no doubt who will be the starter. It is Sam's job to loose.

I really doubt that Wentz would be able to seriously compete with Bradford in 2017; however, I can't imagine that Sam will be here at that point. I think there's better than 50% chance that he'll be traded in the next 24 hrs. I bet Howie is just making sure he gets the best deal possible.

"I would first go, they're paying me $18 million to be here, and when I signed that contract, I believed it was to be the starting quarterback, but now I'm going to have to earn the right to be the starting quarterback," Warner said.
Phits
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Apr 28 2016, 04:49 PM) *
I disagree with Warner on one point. If the Sam B from the second half of 2015 shows up in training camp and preseason, there's no doubt who will be the starter.

Except he wasn't as good as people are letting on. He looked like dog shit the first half of the season, so any improvement would make him look better.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Phits @ Apr 28 2016, 03:56 PM) *
Except he wasn't as good as people are letting on. He looked like dog shit the first half of the season, so any improvement would make him look better.

No, the bigger issue is that people are wet over his passer rating, which is an insanely flawed stat. It was simply the product of not throwing many interceptions, but he had a lot of empty numbers and his very standard average YPA and TD%.

Not throwing picks is nice, but he's a game manager. At best.
nd9kel
FWIW, Sal Palantonionoamapolus just said on espin that the Eagles reiterated that Bradford would NOT be traded. And you can take whatever Howie says to the bank....I know Sammy does.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Apr 28 2016, 05:19 PM) *
No, the bigger issue is that people are wet over his passer rating, which is an insanely flawed stat. It was simply the product of not throwing many interceptions, but he had a lot of empty numbers and his very standard average YPA and TD%.

Not throwing picks is nice, but he's a game manager. At best.

you have to realize that you have no credibility when talking about which stat people should use to judge anything....you basically invalidate any stat for any position that does not help you try to make a point....lol
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Phits @ Apr 28 2016, 04:46 PM) *
Blaming Bradford's agent or the Eagles front office is nonsense. Sammy knew what he was doing when he signed. He expected an easy pay day for mediocre to average play. Now that he is expecting to prove himself his delicate sensibilities are hurt.

The Eagles were going to draft a QB. There was no secret to that. At the time of Sammy's contract we were selecting 13th, so it's not as if the question of whether we selected a first round QB didn't exist. The HC and the acting GM were very open about targeting a QB in this draft. He probably thought (wrongfully) that the team would draft players to help make him look better. A playoff run would certainly help his next pay day, even though it may not do much to solidify the teams future. We play in a weak division, making the post season shouldn't be that difficult.

I have to say...you are an.....oh hell...I will be nice...

Blaming his agent is spot on unless you think the majority of these guys actually are involved in the negotiations....especially the big deals.....they say yea or nay at the end but they don't sit down until it is time to sign. There are the few that negotiate their own but very, very few.

Now...the Eagles, all 3 of the "heads" said they would like to draft a young QB. None of them said they were going to trade their soul to move up to 1 or 2. So lets not revise history...they said they would draft a QB, actually they said a young QB to develop.

Now on to the weak division......the Cowboys will have a healthy Romo and the Skins beat us twice but if it is so weak then Daniel should have no problem. Rumor has it that Cleveland is dancing in the streets.....
Phits
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 28 2016, 08:10 PM) *
Blaming his agent is spot on unless you think the majority of these guys actually are involved in the negotiations....especially the big deals.....they say yea or nay at the end but they don't sit down until it is time to sign. There are the few that negotiate their own but very, very few.

I never said he negotiated the deal on his own. I suggested that he was fully aware of the situation when he signed the contract.

Now...the Eagles, all 3 of the "heads" said they would like to draft a young QB. None of them said they were going to trade their soul to move up to 1 or 2. So lets not revise history...they said they would draft a QB, actually they said a young QB to develop.

Yeah, there was no indication that they wanted to draft the QB of the future.

"The thing with going to Kansas City is we needed a quarterback," Pederson told CSN Philly last week. "So the immediate fix is to find the top available free agent. I think in our situation, you may not have to go that route. Therefore, the draft, there are some good quarterbacks in this draft. I'd love to be able to pick one up, develop him and eventually he becomes your guy over time.
Linc

Now on to the weak division......the Cowboys will have a healthy Romo and the Skins beat us twice but if it is so weak then Daniel should have no problem.

Yeah, that 9-7 division winning Washington team strikes fear in their opponents...unless you have a winning record.

Rumor has it that Cleveland is dancing in the streets.....

I highly doubt that. They are a miserable franchise that hasn't has had two winning seasons since they were allowed back in the league in '99.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Phits @ Apr 28 2016, 08:49 PM) *
I never said he negotiated the deal on his own. I suggested that he was fully aware of the situation when he signed the contract.

Yeah, there was no indication that they wanted to draft the QB of the future.

"The thing with going to Kansas City is we needed a quarterback," Pederson told CSN Philly last week. "So the immediate fix is to find the top available free agent. I think in our situation, you may not have to go that route. Therefore, the draft, there are some good quarterbacks in this draft. I'd love to be able to pick one up, develop him and eventually he becomes your guy over time.
Linc

Yeah, that 9-7 division winning Washington team strikes fear in their opponents...unless you have a winning record.

I highly doubt that. They are a miserable franchise that hasn't has had two winning seasons since they were allowed back in the league in '99.

Yeah...i can see where they said they were going to trade the future to draft their franchise guy....how silly of me.

Did you not read where I said they planned on drafting a young guy to develop? There is a huge difference between what they said and what they did.

and that 9-7 team beat us twice last year......remember that? Including knocking us out of playoff contention...but I can see your confidence in beating them...makes a ton of sense... unsure.gif

nephillymike
If the Eagles were the highest bidders (maybe the only bidder) last year, how much blame can you lay on Condon for signing the deal they did.

Not very much I would think.

The problem is Sam isn't good enough to get the playing time security he seeks.

He will make almost $100M despite never having a winning season, despite missing 35% of the games, despite being ranked cumulatively in the bottom five QB's in the league. He should have some very choice words for Condon;

THANK YOU!!
Phits
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 28 2016, 09:30 PM) *
Yeah...i can see where they said they were going to trade the future to draft their franchise guy....how silly of me.
Did you not read where I said they planned on drafting a young guy to develop? There is a huge difference between what they said and what they did.

Either way Bradford is caught looking over his shoulder instead of trying to solidify his position. That's his problem.

and that 9-7 team beat us twice last year......remember that? Including knocking us out of playoff contention...but I can see your confidence in beating them...makes a ton of sense... unsure.gif

Just so I am clear, are you suggesting that the Redskins are a good team and that we should be weary of them? ARe you saying that the NFC East is a tough division?....because, I am suggesting the exact opposite.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Phits @ Apr 29 2016, 08:26 AM) *
Either way Bradford is caught looking over his shoulder instead of trying to solidify his position. That's his problem.

Just so I am clear, are you suggesting that the Redskins are a good team and that we should be weary of them? ARe you saying that the NFC East is a tough division?....because, I am suggesting the exact opposite.

I know you are suggesting that......now explain why a team that beat the Eagles twice last year and did nothing to worsen their roster should not be a concern? Suddenly Pederson is a messiah? Only a fool would consider them a pushover. I hope they are but that is doubtful. I am also suggesting the Cowboys will be much better.
JeeQ
I've always thought Badford was a gigantic vagina but this just proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt... What starter quality QB if they have any sort of pride or belief in their skills whatsoever would demand to be traded because a rookie QB is coming in. That's like admitting the rookie is already better than you, that you know he's going to come in and take your job, that you know you can't beat him out for the starter position. Multiple seasons as a starter yet you want to run because a kid with 0 NFL games under his belt might take your job next year?

He's essentially demanding to be traded to a team with QBs so bad they can't give him any competition because he knows he sucks... Can't wait to get this coward the fuck off my team
Reality Fan
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Apr 29 2016, 10:08 AM) *
I've always thought Badford was a gigantic vagina but this just proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt... What starter quality QB if they have any sort of pride or belief in their skills whatsoever would demand to be traded because a rookie QB is coming in. That's like admitting the rookie is already better than you, that you know he's going to come in and take your job, that you know you can't beat him out for the starter position. Multiple seasons as a starter yet you want to run because a kid with 0 NFL games under his belt might take your job next year?

Can't wait to get this coward the fuck off my team

I love this stuff....he was a real pussy last year behind that shit offensive line...the beating he took was ridiculous so you can chirp about it but after the first hit you would be pissing your pants...

You can disagree with his choice but calling him a pussy is idiotic.

Also idiotic is to think that it will be a fair competition...you seem to think this is about next year...it is not...it is about the long term.....and there is no way any team trades what the Eagles traded for Wentz and don't play him as soon as he is "ready". Only a complete idiot would think otherwise. They are now locked in to going with Wentz which may not be a nad thing but it is the only thing. I am amazed at the naivete and stupidity surrounding this decision. Bradford's choice may not be the smart play but it has nothing to do with a fear of competition because there will be none...
Phits
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 29 2016, 09:17 AM) *
I know you are suggesting that......now explain why a team that beat the Eagles twice last year and did nothing to worsen their roster should not be a concern? Suddenly Pederson is a messiah? Only a fool would consider them a pushover. I hope they are but that is doubtful. I am also suggesting the Cowboys will be much better.

IMO it has nothing to do with Pederson. Schwartz is the difference. He should be a huge upgrade over the fool we had at DC last season. If our offense is only as good as they were last season, and we have the average Bradford play from the final 7 games, than a push for the division in a WEAK NFC E. isn't so far fetched.

- Consider that the Redskins won the division and never beat an opponent with a winning record. They certainly shouldn't strike fear in any team.
- With Romo coming back 2 serious shoulder injuries, the Cowboys should be the cream of the crop in a weak division. However, we saw how long it took Bradford to shake off the rust...how long will it take Romo? He looked horrible in the two games in between injuries.
Phits
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Apr 29 2016, 10:08 AM) *

He's essentially demanding to be traded to a team with QBs so bad they can't give him any competition because he knows he sucks... Can't wait to get this coward the fuck off my team

Agreed. Pederson said it best:

"And honestly, if you’re the starter, who cares? Who cares? Why are you looking over your shoulder, if you’re the starter. And that’s the way Sam has to approach this. Even with Chase [Daniel] there. And even if we go out and draft a quarterback this year. If you’re the guy, you’re the guy. You’re looking forward and not behind. If you’re constantly looking behind, that’s a problem."

Linc
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Phits @ Apr 29 2016, 10:20 AM) *
Agreed. Pederson said it best:

No, Kenjon Barner, our third string RB said it best....

#Eagles Kenjon Barner said (pre-trade) how he'd feel if Elliot was the pick: "if you’re a true competitor, you don’t run from competition."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.