Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Great news!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
I got a mega signing bonus when I redid my employment contract. I've cashed the check and now I think I'll look for a new employer. laugh.gif
Eyrie
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 26 2016, 10:16 PM) *
I got a mega signing bonus when I redid my employment contract. I've cashed the check and now I think I'll look for a new employer. laugh.gif

You left out that they only gave you a raise for two years to con you into thinking that that they wanted you for life wink.gif
Phits
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Apr 26 2016, 05:48 PM) *
You left out that they only gave you a raise for two years to con you into thinking that that they wanted you for life wink.gif

And that they were actively looking to recruit a long term replacement for your services.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 26 2016, 04:16 PM) *

Did your employer, after redoing your contract, squander valuable assets for the company's future to rival companies, in exchange for finding your immediate replacement?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.