Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trade complete: We are picking #2
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
mcnabbulous
We get:
2016 #1 (2nd pick overall)
2017 #4

The Browns get:

2016 #1, #3, #4
2017 #1
2018 #2
make_it_rain
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Apr 20 2016, 01:54 PM) *
We get:
2016 #1 (2nd pick overall)
2017 #4

The Browns get:

2016 #1, #3, #4
2017 #1
2018 #2

Fuck us all. I could not hate this move more.

But hey at least we got a fourth in 2017! unsure.gif
TO's Sharpie
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Apr 20 2016, 01:58 PM) *
Fuck us all. I could not hate this move more.

But hey at least we got a fourth in 2017! unsure.gif

My only hope is we are getting a few of these picks back when we ship Bradford out of town.
The Franchise
good god I hate this franchise
D Rock
I don't like it at all.

Goff or Wentz, it's too much to pay. Neither of these guys are gonna be top 10 QBs.
El Cubano
What if this is all to keep Dallas from getting their pass-rusher or their runningback?
Eyrie
Ridiculously expensive, especially given our lack of a second this year. All we can do is hope that Goff/Wentz is worth risking our 2016 draft for, because we only have one other decent pick - #79.

And it's made worse by the big bucks chucked at Bradford and Dnaiel - we only needed one of them if the plan was to move up.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (El Cubano @ Apr 20 2016, 01:13 PM) *
What if this is all to keep Dallas from getting their pass-rusher or their runningback?

Zero chance. This all but assures that Dallas will get whomever they want (assuming that wasn't one of the QB's).

I don't love the move, but if they really believe Wentz has the goods, then we can't overpay to get him.
nd9kel
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Apr 20 2016, 01:15 PM) *
Zero chance. This all but assures that Dallas will get whomever they want (assuming that wasn't one of the QB's).

I don't love the move, but if they really believe Wentz has the goods, then we can't overpay to get him.

Small college QB + small college competition = Huge Fail.
HobbEs
So, if I understand this we give up a 1, 2, 3 & 4 for a guy who will probably not even play this year?
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (nd9kel @ Apr 20 2016, 01:20 PM) *
Small college QB + small college competition = Huge Fail.

Ben Roethlisberger contests this logic.
HobbEs
And another thing, are we sold on Wentz? Or do we just want one of the two QBs? If this Goff to LA stuff is a smokescreen and the Rams take Wentz...man are we screwed.
SAM I Am
Wow! Whichever one they take better be the 2nd coming in order to justify giving up as much as they did.

But, if he does turn out to be the face of the franchise for the next 10 or so years, it just might have been worth it.

I'll say this: Doug Pederson probably knows as much about QBs as anyone, which leads me to believe he sees something there, probably in both of them, because I doubt the titans told him who they would be taking.

We'll see.
Reality Fan
I don't mind trading up...I get that...but where Howie screwed this up was to sign Bradford to a big money contract...that is now wasted money or a huge draft blunder...it has to be one or the other....

mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 20 2016, 01:28 PM) *
I don't mind trading up...I get that...but where Howie screwed this up was to sign Bradford to a big money contract...that is now wasted money or a huge draft blunder...it has to be one or the other....

Absolutely not. They don't want the rookie to start this year. After the year, we can potentially trade Bradford to recoup some of what we spent to acquire Wentz.

That's pretty obviously the game plan here.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Apr 20 2016, 02:28 PM) *
Wow! Whichever one they take better be the 2nd coming in order to justify giving up as much as they did.

But, if he does turn out to be the face of the franchise for the next 10 or so years, it just might have been worth it.

I'll say this: Doug Pederson probably knows as much about QBs as anyone, which leads me to believe he sees something there, probably in both of them, because I doubt the rams told him who they would be taking.

We'll see.

The Franchise
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Apr 20 2016, 01:32 PM) *

If true, it's pretty obviously retarded.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Apr 20 2016, 01:34 PM) *
If true, it's pretty obviously retarded.

Which part? Not starting a rookie or trying to trade Bradford for assets?
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Apr 20 2016, 02:32 PM) *
Absolutely not. They don't want the rookie to start this year. After the year, we can potentially trade Bradford to recoup some of what we spent to acquire Wentz.

Absolutely not? Really? That is what you pay a guy like Daniels for.....you do not blow 22 million of cap space for a fucking placeholder....only a complete idiot would do that.

And what team is going to trade multiple picks for the guy you find to be below average?

Talk about huge gambles...they gut themselves of picks AND waste a ton of cap space....that takes a special kind of stupid....
TO's Sharpie
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Apr 20 2016, 02:36 PM) *
Which part? Not starting a rookie or trying to trade Bradford for assets?

Why wouldn't Bradford be traded this year? Denver is clearly in a bind. Daniels was paid handsomely for a backup, he may be our starter after all.
HobbEs
QUOTE (TO's Sharpie @ Apr 20 2016, 01:46 PM) *
Why wouldn't Bradford be traded this year? Denver is clearly in a bind. Daniels was paid handsomely for a backup, he may be our starter after all.

We wouldn't get more than a 6th round pick for Bradford at this point. Our best hope would be a player for player swap that fills a position of need for us.
Eagle2720
I hate this trade. I said before I was okay with taking Wentz if he fell to 8, but giving up so much, especially this year is just stupid. Now we have #2(QB) and then we don't pick again until he 3rd, and then not again until the 5th(woo we have two fucking picks here still).

Pederson and Roseman have both said in their pressers today that they are not and will not trade Bradford, and that he is the starting QB going into the season so there goes the possibility of trading him in return for picks.

They both also said that Goff and Wentz are like "chocolate and vanilla" and that both are good. And that they don't have a conformation from the Rams on who they're gonna take. If we end up with Wentz, then so be it, as long as they can develop him and give him time, then I'll judge this trade differently in the years to come. If we get Goff though I'm going to be extremely pissed off. Don't like him at all, he reminds me of a poor mans Cutler and even cutler is awful himself. He also looks arrogant in every interview and picture I've seen of him.

Why couldn't we have made this idiotic trade last year when there were two proven QBs, one of which was predicated to be a superstar in our coaches system.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 20 2016, 01:46 PM) *
Absolutely not? Really? That is what you pay a guy like Daniels for.....you do not blow 22 million of cap space for a fucking placeholder....only a complete idiot would do that.

They don't believe a rookie is ready to start and they don't believe Daniels is a starter. So they have Bradford lined up in the hopes of competing this year.

And what team is going to trade multiple picks for the guy you find to be below average?

Who said anything about multiple picks? And when did I say below average. I have said average. Maybe he proves to be a bit better than that, which would be great.

Talk about huge gambles...they gut themselves of picks AND waste a ton of cap space....that takes a special kind of stupid....

The cap space argument is a waste of breath. Until it prohibits us from doing something else, it's a non-issue. The draft picks are a big risk, but sometimes taking risks is what is required for greatness.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Apr 20 2016, 02:55 PM) *
They don't believe a rookie is ready to start and they don't believe Daniels is a starter. So they have Bradford lined up in the hopes of competing this year.

Who said anything about multiple picks? And when did I say below average. I have said average. Maybe he proves to be a bit better than that, which would be great.

The cap space argument is a waste of breath. Until it prohibits us from doing something else, it's a non-issue. The draft picks are a big risk, but sometimes taking risks is what is required for greatness.

hahaha...too funny.....so you think that we have a great shot at the SB this year? There is no excuse to pay Daniles the money he is now paid AND pay Bradford the money he is now owed AND trade multiple picks for a QB...you do one or the other......you amaze me......there are multiple guys they could have signed to be their "just for 2016" starter and Daniels was one of them....how you think that it was an imperative to pay a guy big money to be a one year starter is stupefying.....is there a rule I missed that dictates that they do that? You pay a journeyman to play for a year while the rookie gets up to speed....

and another thing.....you don't trade multiple picks for a guy who is not ready to start....

and as far as cap space.....have they sugned Cox to an extension? Did I miss that? so yeah.....there is that...

As I said.....you do one or the other.....you do not do both....
HobbEs
To pile on what RF said...don't forget we also gave up our 2nd round pick to get Bradford.
The Franchise
One of my pet peeves this time of year has always been rolling the dice on a draft pick when you have a solid, proven NFL player at said position. Especially QB. Bradford did well enough to where we could concentrate elsewhere. We gave up a lot for a QB who may very well suck balls.

That's all I'm saying.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Apr 20 2016, 02:08 PM) *
One of my pet peeves this time of year has always been rolling the dice on a draft pick when you have a solid, proven NFL player at said position. Especially QB. Bradford did well enough to where we could concentrate elsewhere. We gave up a lot for a QB who may very well suck balls.

That's all I'm saying.

Apparently not well enough according to the people who run the franchise.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 20 2016, 02:02 PM) *
hahaha...too funny.....so you think that we have a great shot at the SB this year?

When did I say that. I said that they clearly want to compete this year and Bradford gives us the best shot to do that.
There is no excuse to pay Daniles the money he is now paid AND pay Bradford the money he is now owed AND trade multiple picks for a QB...you do one or the other......you amaze me......there are multiple guys they could have signed to be their "just for 2016" starter and Daniels was one of them....how you think that it was an imperative to pay a guy big money to be a one year starter is stupefying.....is there a rule I missed that dictates that they do that? You pay a journeyman to play for a year while the rookie gets up to speed....

Why do I amaze you? Do you think I work for the Eagles? I'm not the one that made any of these deals. But all evidence points to the decisions being made supporting my points. Not yours.

and another thing.....you don't trade multiple picks for a guy who is not ready to start....

Well, they just did, so I'm not sure what point you are trying to make.

and as far as cap space.....have they sugned Cox to an extension? Did I miss that? so yeah.....there is that...

Did they have to release him? Or did he sign elsewhere? Or did I miss that? So yeah...there is that.

As I said.....you do one or the other.....you do not do both....

Well, we did both, so I don't know how to help you.

You keep trying to deny reality here. All the things you're saying "you don't do" is what our franchise just did. So clearly you're wrong.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (HobbEs @ Apr 20 2016, 02:04 PM) *
To pile on what RF said...don't forget we also gave up our 2nd round pick to get Bradford.

They obviously weren't going to let Chip's missteps limit their plan moving forward.
The Franchise
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Apr 20 2016, 03:10 PM) *
Apparently not well enough according to the people who run the franchise.

I'd say 2 years for $36 million is a pretty decent nod in his direction. Certainly enough to stick with our #8 pick and maybe get someone else to help him on the field.

Whatever move this franchise makes, you work backwards and find a way to justify it. It's quite amusing actually.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Apr 20 2016, 02:29 PM) *
I'd say 2 years for $36 million is a pretty decent nod in his direction. Certainly enough to stick with our #8 pick and maybe get someone else to help him on the field.

Whatever move this franchise makes, you work backwards and find a way to justify it. It's quite amusing actually.

Jesus, you're oblivious. I don't even really like the trade, but I'm all about doing anything and everything to acquire a franchise QB. If that's what they believe they did (I have my doubts) then so be it.

But if you think the money they gave Bradford means a damn thing, you're dumber than you look (which I have to imagine is really fucking dumb). They fucking traded major assets to find someone to replace him. That is exactly what they think of him, regardless of the moderate QB salary they paid him. And rest assured, the money they paid him is what average QBs make these days.
The Franchise
Jesus, you're oblivious. I don't even really like the trade, but I'm all about doing anything and everything to acquire a franchise QB. If that's what they believe they did (I have my doubts) then so be it.

You defend everything this franchise does, no matter how blatantly stupid it is. And you come up with some spiderweb tangle of excuses to try to link things together as part of some genius grand plan, when it's clear this franchise is being run by incompetents. All while claiming you're right all the time, to which you're literally wrong about EVERYTHING. You're like a penniless version of Dave Spadaro.

But if you think the money they gave Bradford means a damn thing, you're dumber than you look (which I have to imagine is really fucking dumb). They fucking traded major assets to find someone to replace him. That is exactly what they think of him, regardless of the moderate QB salary they paid him. And rest assured, the money they paid him is what average QBs make these days.

$18 million a year is comparable to what most franchise QB's make - as opposed to what complete and utter busts make (Geno Smith will rake in $1.24 mil this year). After paying Bradford good money, we just vomited picks all over the place to move up 6 fucking spots, to draft a QB who won't play this year. If there was any potential about this move, the fact that your dumb ass likes it is all the more reason that it will be a disaster. You clearly have never played sports, and have no clue what you're talking about.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Apr 20 2016, 02:43 PM) *
$18 million a year is comparable to what most franchise QB's make

It's a new contract and it ranks 18th in the NFL. That's average starting QB money. I don't know how it can be more clear.

- as opposed to what complete and utter busts make (Geno Smith will rake in $1.24 mil this year).

That's how rookie contracts work for guys who are drafted beyond the first round. Russell Wilson made $662,434 in 2014.

After paying Bradford good money

Correction: Average starter money

we just vomited picks all over the place to move up 6 fucking spots, to draft a QB who won't play this year. If there was any potential about this move, the fact that your dumb ass likes it is all the more reason that it will be a disaster. You clearly have never played sports, and have no clue what you're talking about.

Whether it's a good move or not will come in time. I don't love it, personally, but understand the desire to get a franchise QB. Which is clear to anyone paying attention Sam Bradford isn't. Including the guys who just paid him average starter money.

But yes, it's true, I never played sportsball. Never once.
Zero
Seems like people are overreacting to this. The Eagles identified their greatest need as a franchise QB, did their research on the available talent and decided it was worth the risk to pay the price to acquire the guy they think will fulfill that need. No matter how good any of us is at talent evaluation and no matter how challenged we think Howie is at evaluation, he's privy to more information and professional scouting reports than we are and likely has a better handle on the amount of risk he's taking with this.

The coaching staff has been structured for this kind of a move. The money invested in the position is irrelevant because it's effectively a one year snapshot for a team that won't be going to the SB anyway, and assuming they trade Bradford next year they'll save $13 mil.

Most people seem upset about the picks while it seems most people acknowledge that drafting is a crapshoot at best. The freed cap space will allow for FA signings to fill holes that would have otherwise been taken by rookies. IF Wentz (assumed) becomes the franchise QB the team needs and IF Howie is successful in FA this trade is good. The same IF applies to any draft pick and carries more weight the later he is taken.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 20 2016, 04:06 PM) *
Seems like people are overreacting to this. The Eagles identified their greatest need as a franchise QB, did their research on the available talent and decided it was worth the risk to pay the price to acquire the guy they think will fulfill that need. No matter how good any of us is at talent evaluation and no matter how challenged we think Howie is at evaluation, he's privy to more information and professional scouting reports than we are and likely has a better handle on the amount of risk he's taking with this.

The coaching staff has been structured for this kind of a move. The money invested in the position is irrelevant because it's effectively a one year snapshot for a team that won't be going to the SB anyway, and assuming they trade Bradford next year they'll save $13 mil.

Most people seem upset about the picks while it seems most people acknowledge that drafting is a crapshoot at best. The freed cap space will allow for FA signings to fill holes that would have otherwise been taken by rookies. IF Wentz (assumed) becomes the franchise QB the team needs and IF Howie is successful in FA this trade is good. The same IF applies to any draft pick and carries more weight the later he is taken.

Nicely put, Z.
Phits
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 20 2016, 02:46 PM) *

Apparently you don't know it all. They aren't on the hook for 22m. Without knowing the specifics it is safe to assume that the so-called guarantee obviously comes with caveats. It's a calculated move to secure the growth of a potential franchise QB.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Phits @ Apr 20 2016, 04:10 PM) *
Apparently you don't know it all. They aren't on the hook for 22m. Without knowing the specifics it is safe to assume that the so-called guarantee obviously comes with caveats. It's a calculated move to secure the growth of a potential franchise QB.

No, Phits. RF knows more about NFL capology than Howie Roseman. Who literally is praised for one thing. And that is NFL capology.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Apr 20 2016, 03:14 PM) *
When did I say that. I said that they clearly want to compete this year and Bradford gives us the best shot to do that.

Why do I amaze you? Do you think I work for the Eagles? I'm not the one that made any of these deals. But all evidence points to the decisions being made supporting my points. Not yours.

You keep trying to deny reality here. All the things you're saying "you don't do" is what our franchise just did. So clearly you're wrong.

No...they have not released Cox but clearly they will be challenged for cap space now. They have very little left so if they sign him they will have none left......so yeah.....there is that...and if they do not extend him this year that means his price tag goes way up next year..even if they franchise him

What I am saying is there are things winning franchises don't do....and what you have just seen is the Eagles likely resign themselves to a rough 3-4 years.....they will have a hard time finding depth in the draft.

I get that they did it...nice catch captain obvious...my point is that the rationality of it is clearly lacking. I get that you would pay to be competitive because that makes sense...you know...to make sure you weaken your draft position even further next year....I get it..you see logic in trading away a ton of picks for a gamble AND then signing a guy to a huge contract to eat up cap space so you can win a few more games and pick even later in those rounds that you still have picks....yep...I see your logic...makes great sense.....

do you stop and think?...ever?......

They have made a bunch of really screwy moves.....but at least Howie is responsible...just ask him...lol
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Apr 20 2016, 05:15 PM) *
No, Phits. RF knows more about NFL capology than Howie Roseman. Who literally is praised for one thing. And that is NFL capology.

I was going to answer Phits but I figured I would save time and answered both here....

So please mister genius...again...I beg you...for once add some facts to your fucking whiny replies...

Is Bradford guaranteed 22 million or is he not? I love your fucking idiotic "without knowing the detail"...

Let me help you out...their best case is that they trade him and eat 11 million now......something they say they will not do but who knows....the team getting him would then pay him 7 million this year and 17 next year....but no matter what he is guaranteed 22 million...

So now they are in an interesting spot....if Bradford plays well he is going nowhere (a point made by beat writers today) and if he plays poorly he has little trade value....

Great position...

Damn...I hate whiny bitches....

I have no problem admitting I was completely wrong in assuming what they would do....I have no problem saying that.....the logic of their moves is sorely lacking though...particularly in the picks they gave up.

Reality Fan
QUOTE (Phits @ Apr 20 2016, 05:10 PM) *

and by the way....I have never claimed to "know it all" .........you and nabby are 2 peas in a pod......
Phits
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 20 2016, 05:22 PM) *
No...they have not released Cox but clearly they will be challenged for cap space now. They have very little left so if they sign him they will have none left......so yeah.....there is that...and if they do not extend him this year that means his price tag goes way up next year..even if they franchise him

As I have continuously said, if they need to find space under the CAP they can do it. For some reason you are being short sighted and don't see that as a possibility. Even if the acting GM (who is a cap specialist) can't find the space this season to re-sign Cox, they can tag him next year and the year after.

What I am saying is there are things winning franchises don't do....and what you have just seen is the Eagles likely resign themselves to a rough 3-4 years.....they will have a hard time finding depth in the draft.

Winning franchises have a franchise QB. It usually starts there. Every now and then there is the exception, but the (traditional) blueprint requires a QB...which clearly isn't Bradford.

I get that they did it...nice catch captain obvious...my point is that the rationality of it is clearly lacking. I get that you would pay to be competitive because that makes sense...you know...to make sure you weaken your draft position even further next year....I get it..you see logic in trading away a ton of picks for a gamble AND then signing a guy to a huge contract to eat up cap space so you can win a few more games and pick even later in those rounds that you still have picks....yep...I see your logic...makes great sense.....

or you can roll the dice and hope that your draft picks pan out. Either way it's a gamble. The Eagles logic is to gamble on a QB ... you know ... the most important position.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Apr 20 2016, 03:53 PM) *
It's a new contract and it ranks 18th in the NFL. That's average starting QB money. I don't know how it can be more clear.

Every guy ahead of him on the list of salary ranking is what?

you guessed it......the teams "franchise" QB......not a placeholder......I don't know how it can be more obvious....fuck....read the list.....it isn't hard.......
Phits
Try this on for size:

Bradford's salary cap number in 2016 is $12,500,000, which is actually down from his total of $12,985,000 a year ago.

• If Bradford has a good season in 2016, because that $23.5 million figure is so high, he will hold leverage in talks for a longer-term deal, which will not come cheap.

• If Bradford is bad and the Eagles wish to release him, they will incur a cap hit of $9.5 million in "dead money." That is an awful lot of money going completely to waste if Bradford does not progress in his second year with the team. The Eagles would be forced to part ways while getting nothing in return, after having paid him $22 million for a bad season.

If the Eagles draft a quarterback and believe he'll be ready to be "the guy" for the 2017 season, his contract wouldn't be a definitive impediment for a trade. In that scenario, the Eagles would incur a less devastating "dead money" hit of $5.5 million, with Bradford's new team taking on his $14 million salary and $4 million roster bonus in 2017.

Linc

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 20 2016, 05:32 PM) *
Is Bradford guaranteed 22 million or is he not? I love your fucking idiotic "without knowing the detail"...

Riddle me this Mr Know-it-All ... what are the specifics regarding his contract and the guarantees? Maybe you can ask your "insider friends" for a pdf scan of the contract.

Let me help you out...their best case is that they trade him and eat 11 million now......

Technically they would only eat 5.5m, the other half is due in September which would be assumed by whatever team he is playing for.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Phits @ Apr 20 2016, 05:44 PM) *
Try this on for size:

Linc

Riddle me this Mr Know-it-All ... what are the specifics regarding his contract and the guarantees? Maybe you can ask your "insider friends" for a pdf scan of the contract.

Technically they would only eat 5.5m, the other half is due in September which would be assumed by whatever team he is playing for.

I don't need my friends for this one....dumbass....the specifics are availble on overthecap.com

and the other team does not "assume" the 5.5 million, that is all on the Eagles......christ...if you want to call someone a know it all it is best not to make an idiotic statement in the next sentence.

If they trade him this year they eat 11 million......and the new team assumes his salary of 7 million this year and his salary and roster bonus next year. If they trade him next year they eat 5.5 or half of his signing bonus which is amortized over 2 years unless traded in which case it is accelerated for immediate impact.....got it?

His salary for this year, his signing bonus and roster bonus are all guaranteed.

Is that clear and concise for you?
Phits
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 20 2016, 06:03 PM) *
I don't need my friends for this one....dumbass....the specifics are availble on overthecap.com

The details are not on overthecap.com. The numbers are there, not the specific details regarding the terms, language and conditions involved in the contract.

This was posted on Mar 9
Per a source with knowledge of the deal, the first $5.5 million installment of Bradford’s $11 million signing bonus isn’t due until March 18, 2016. The second is due on or before September 1, 2016. So the Eagles have yet to pay Bradford a penny; they could transfer his entire contract to a new team.

Even though the Eagles haven’t paid Bradford’s bonus, they’d be responsible for the full $11 million under their 2016 cap. But they would get a full credit for the money in 2017, allowing for the bonus money to essentially be carried over by a year. Besides, the move also would clear Bradford’s $7 million salary off the books, creating a net cap gain for 2016 of $1.5 million.

Dreagon
QUOTE (El Cubano @ Apr 20 2016, 01:13 PM) *

Well, if it causes Jalen Ramsey to fall to us then I'm down with that (although I don't trust Jerry to pick Ramsey over Bosa).
If we are looking at drafting a rb, I would bet Jerry wants Alabama's Derrick Henry and try to get him in the second round.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Phits @ Apr 20 2016, 07:12 PM) *
The details are not on overthecap.com. The numbers are there, not the specific details regarding the terms, language and conditions involved in the contract.

This was posted on Mar 9

ok...what is your point....maybe you don't understand it properly but March 18th was a month ago.....
nephillymike
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Apr 20 2016, 02:29 PM) *

It's F#$%^ing $35 Million!!!

Get it right!! mad.gif

You and everyone else still posts $36M.

It's actually $35M + wings +beers mad.gif
JeeQ
They would do this in 2016 instead of 2015 when Winston and Mariota were available... it burns my soul
Joegrane
They went to teams at the top of the draft that needed QBs. This year is unusual since #1 and #2 have QBs. How often does that happen?

QUOTE (JeeQ @ Apr 20 2016, 08:16 PM) *
They would do this in 2016 instead of 2015 when Winston and Mariota were available... it burns my soul

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.