Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mathews
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
I like the guy except for his injuries. That said, the rumors of the Eagles trading him to either Dallas or SF if they draft Zeke raises the question of his worth. What would Mathews bring in return? A #4 or higher?
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 16 2016, 06:13 AM) *
I like the guy except for his injuries. That said, the rumors of the Eagles trading him to either Dallas or SF if they draft Zeke raises the question of his worth. What would Mathews bring in return? A #4 or higher?

ZZZZZ!

First...why the hell would they trade him?...Why?! Even/especially if the draft Elliot......

2nd...why would they trade him to Dallas or San Fran? The 2 most likely to be bombed by Roseman franchises in the league?

That suggestion alone should have made you dismiss Pauline's rumor mongering out of hand...there is silly and then there is just plain ridiculous......how this idiot did not think it through before he posted the rumor is beyond me.

Joegrane
I would not expect more than a 4th rounder with his injury history. I like the guy a lot as a runner, but his hands are questionable and he has the injury history.

I'm not convinced that RBs are a good value taken in the Top 10. I don't like the odds of a rookie being able to protect fragile Sam B. I'd rather see them trade down, pick the future feature back in the 2nd round or a 3rd down back in the 3rd or 4th round. They have a couple of good veterans to mentor the rookie.

I would not have a problem with the Eagles trading down twice in the first round to end up with a low 1st and two seconds.

QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 16 2016, 06:13 AM) *
Zero
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 16 2016, 11:20 AM) *
ZZZZZ!

Well, that may be a good point. laugh.gif

I'm just friggin wondering what he would bring if he were traded. No way they'd trade him to Dallas. Don't care about SF. I don't care about the reality or the wisdom, what would he bring?
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 16 2016, 12:50 PM) *
Well, that may be a good point. laugh.gif

I'm just friggin wondering what he would bring if he were traded. No way they'd trade him to Dallas. Don't care about SF. I don't care about the reality or the wisdom, what would he bring?

A ham sandwich and a sixpack of the greatest beer on earth....Miller Lite!!!!
Zero
Sounds like you've had waaaaay too much of that already. cheers.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.