Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One Problem With Drafting a QB in Round 1
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Imagine if you will...............

The Eagles pick pick a QB in round 1.........

Bradford struggles in comparison to Daniel in the new system (an cue the bad WR excuse as we kept that in tact).....

The team is so so, and then maybe drops a game or two below .500 early in the season.

The "We Want Carson" or "We Want Jarred" chants will be in full force at the Linc. as will the cries on the airwaves.

It will not be a pleasant atmosphere for Pedey's first year, and may bring back flashbacks.

I would not look forward to that.

If we don't draft one in round one, I can just live in a peaceful life of ignorance and patience.
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Apr 10 2016, 02:00 PM) *
I can just live in a peaceful life of ignorance and patience.

Are we talking status quo here? laugh.gif
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 10 2016, 02:22 PM) *
Are we talking status quo here? laugh.gif

Wrong guy.

Ignorant? Maybe

patient? never!!

BTW, Just picked up a craft six and I went upscale and picked up an St. Bernardus Abt 12, also had something I have been looking for but never saw until now, Great Lakes Conway's Irish Ale. Highly rated Irish Ale. Put two of those in there!! Had a $25 gift card from the holidays. Always best!!
Zero
Free beer is always a treat. Just finished a Cold Snap. Not bad, good for most occasions.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 10 2016, 04:04 PM) *
Free beer is always a treat. Just finished a Cold Snap. Not bad, good for most occasions.

Love the Cold Snap, that was one I put in there too!! It was the last one. If it is seasonal, that may be it for that.

I asked about Troegs Nugget Nectar but the guy said it's out of season already.

I also had a GL Imperial Stout and a Weyerbacher Winter Ale to finish out the six.
Phits
They have to stay the course and allow the QB to develop properly.

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Apr 10 2016, 02:00 PM) *
Imagine if you will...............

The Eagles pick pick a QB in round 1.........

Bradford struggles in comparison to Daniel in the new system (an cue the bad WR excuse as we kept that in tact).....

The team is so so, and then maybe drops a game or two below .500 early in the season.

The "We Want Carson" or "We Want Jarred" chants will be in full force at the Linc. as will the cries on the airwaves.

It will not be a pleasant atmosphere for Pedey's first year, and may bring back flashbacks.

I would not look forward to that.

If we don't draft one in round one, I can just live in a peaceful life of ignorance and patience.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.