Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: and yet another update from fantasy land
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Reality Fan
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-...-for-more-picks

Anything is possible but hard to imagine another scenario
nephillymike
So about Howie's deception of being interested in a QB? He would be doing all of this travelling and meetings to make sure BOTH Qb's go early so we can get another guy we want? All mocks have a least one of them going before us, so it is just so the one that would have fallen to us at 8, is now taken by another team? All for one more player at PON for us being on the board at #8?

Seems a little over kill.

Years ago when they were scouting Nabby's boy Geno, I think they had legit interest in a QB, just not him. Had he presented well and if they liked what they saw, I think they would have picked him.
Eyrie
QB is the most important position on the team so there's no harm in checking both Wentz and Goff in case one is still there at #8.

I don't see us taking either of them though and I think most of the league will have a similar view. Best case scenario is that one is still on the board at #8 and we get a good offer to drop back half a dozen spots.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Apr 9 2016, 03:19 PM) *
So about Howie's deception of being interested in a QB? He would be doing all of this travelling and meetings to make sure BOTH Qb's go early so we can get another guy we want? All mocks have a least one of them going before us, so it is just so the one that would have fallen to us at 8, is now taken by another team? All for one more player at PON for us being on the board at #8?

Seems a little over kill.

Years ago when they were scouting Nabby's boy Geno, I think they had legit interest in a QB, just not him. Had he presented well and if they liked what they saw, I think they would have picked him.

He traveled to see Hogan as well.....and what a stretch to think that Hollywood Jeff would find it convenient to be on the West Coast

What size tin foil hat should I bring?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.