Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Now here is some juicy gossip regarding Pederson
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
And it's real bad.

Summary: Doug was banging some secretary in KC. Andy basically was going to fire him. Lurie and Roseman were clueless to everything when they hired him.

http://www.barstoolsports.com/philadelphia...-like-a-fiddle/

No clue if it's true, but it's out there so I figured I would share.
The Franchise
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Apr 7 2016, 12:33 PM) *
And it's real bad.

Summary: Doug was banging some secretary in KC. Andy basically was going to fire him. Lurie and Roseman were clueless to everything when they hired him.

http://www.barstoolsports.com/philadelphia...-like-a-fiddle/

No clue if it's true, but it's out there so I figured I would share.

Personally, I find it hilarious, true or not. Pederson's face, voice, and demeanor make it so. Hell, even A.J. Feeley got himself a supermodel.
mcnabbulous
It sounds ridiculous, but that's why it's funny. It would really suck if it was true.
Joegrane
Juicy but why do you describe it as "real bad?"

"Real bad" is having stage 4 cancer or being a prescription drug addict.

I'm not recommending the actions but don't see how it has a "real bad" effect on his ability to lead the team.

QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Apr 7 2016, 12:33 PM) *
And it's real bad.

Summary: Doug was banging some secretary in KC. ....

Reality Fan
Where it loses some credibility is when his source says "howie overheard some 'real football people'.." Obviously someone with an axe to grind with Howie and Lurie.

Furthermore....if this was, indeed, common knowledge someone connected like Florio or Schefter would have been all over it as they critiqued the hell out of the Pederson hire.

Beyond that?...who cares if he was boffing a secretary.....gives him more street cred with the players....lol
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Apr 7 2016, 01:47 PM) *
Juicy but why do you describe it as "real bad?"

"Real bad" is having stage 4 cancer or being a prescription drug addict.

I'm not recommending the actions but don't see how it has a "real bad" effect on his ability to lead the team.

Real bad in that he was potentially going to be fired and we got him as a head coach.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Apr 7 2016, 04:17 PM) *
Real bad in that he was potentially going to be fired and we got him as a head coach.

Well there is one thing that casts the whole thing in doubt....the texts he posts to support his story fuck up one big fact.....it says Howie found out at the combine and went up to Reid to dress him down.....big problem...Reid wasn't at the combine...he was having knee surgery.....if I recall correctly...

Big error
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 7 2016, 05:16 PM) *
Well there is one thing that casts the whole thing in doubt....the texts he posts to support his story fuck up one big fact.....it says Howie found out at the combine and went up to Reid to dress him down.....big problem...Reid wasn't at the combine...he was having knee surgery.....if I recall correctly...

Big error

Haha good point. Yeah it seems like total shit, but it's a real boring time of the year. Barstool is a fucking joke to begin with.

I need the draft to happen.
nephillymike
I hope it's not true.

I like having good people to cheer for.

I see enough of these guys in my work to appreciate the good ones and wish the dickheads a public revelation of who and what they are.
Reality Fan
As expected......blather from some crappy website to generate traffic....there should be some kind of monetary penalties for this kind of crap...

https://twitter.com/JimmyKempski/status/718...src=twsrc%5Etfw
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.