Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eagles Needs According to Draftek
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
#1 the highest need, #9 we're set. No 7 or 8's. A few surprises:

1 - LOT
2 - CB
3 - OLB, DE, RBF
4 - DT, WRF
5 - OG, QB
6 - SS, FS, ILB, ROT, FB
9 - OC, PK, TE, WRS, RBC

No needs listed as needing multiple players at that spot.

RBF, WRF = Feature RB, WR
RBC = Change of pace back
WRS = Speed WR

My take
1 - WRF
2 - CB
3 - LOT or ROT (LJ can move), OLB, DT, QB
4 - DE, RBF, ILB
5 - OG, WRS, TE
6 - SS, FS, FB
9- OC, PK, RBC, P
Zero
I wonder how this compares with the Eagles board, and how they're gauging Peters. It's also going to be interesting to see how they approach their pick ... will they stay put and take BPA or trade out ... up or down?

They're paying Johnson like a LT so it's really a RT they need. Agholor could turn into that WRF, they're not bad at CB, need depth at OLB and DE leaving RB as their biggest need, IMO. I like Mathews but don't trust his durability and I don't consider Sproles a workhorse or Barner more than a backup.

No matter what they do, it looks like Howie did a masterful job of stabilizing the roster with 2 OL, 2 WR, 1 QB, 2 CB, 1 LB and 1 S in addition to extending key players, resigning Bradford and Carroll, creating cap space and improving draft position. They've eliminated glaring needs at any given position and presumably have filled in with "fit" players instead of "name" players.

This team sure hasn't been boring the past couple of years. There's still going to be an acclimation period where the players get to know each other and the new schemes, so the improvements may not be immediately productive.

Now all we need is to win the last game in February.

1 - RBF
2 - ROT, DT
3 - DE, CB
4 - OG, QB
5 - Personnel evaluator biggrin.gif
Joegrane
That shows how little they know. Eagles have their Left OT of the future and just paid him Left OT $.

1. No huge needs after FA (re)signings.
2. #3/ developmental QB
3. RB (one of either type, preferably feature RB), future starting outside CB, future Right OT,
4. LB depth, developmental OG, developmental S.
9. I'd like to use this year to evaluate the current group of WRs under new coaching.

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Apr 4 2016, 10:18 PM) *
#1 the highest need, #9 we're set. No 7 or 8's. A few surprises:

1 - LOT
2 - CB
3 - OLB, DE, RBF
4 - DT, WRF
5 - OG, QB
6 - SS, FS, ILB, ROT, FB
9 - OC, PK, TE, WRS, RBC

No needs listed as needing multiple players at that spot.

RBF, WRF = Feature RB, WR
RBC = Change of pace back
WRS = Speed WR

My take
1 - WRF
2 - CB
3 - LOT or ROT (LJ can move), OLB, DT, QB
4 - DE, RBF, ILB
5 - OG, WRS, TE
6 - SS, FS, FB
9- OC, PK, RBC, P
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.