Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zekewok?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Whenever I look at this guy I think of an Ewok. Seriously, am I the only one who thinks his head is too big for the body?
Rick
Yes.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 3 2016, 06:16 AM) *
Whenever I look at this guy I think of an Ewok. Seriously, am I the only one who thinks his head is too big for the body?

Z.....you are a frickin nerd my friend....
The Franchise
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 3 2016, 06:16 AM) *

Give him an orange hoodie and grow out his beard and maybe.
nephillymike
OK, I'll fall for it......

An Ewok??
Eyrie
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Apr 3 2016, 09:05 PM) *

An Ewok??

From "Return of the Jedi".

They were the irritating primitive teddy bears that somehow managed to beat the shit out of trained high tech Imperial stormtroopers. That was the biggest let-down in the Star Wars franchise until it was revealed that The Phantom Menace wasn't a spoof.
Rick
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Apr 3 2016, 04:43 PM) *
From "Return of the Jedi".

They were the irritating primitive teddy bears that somehow managed to beat the shit out of trained high tech Imperial stormtroopers. That was the biggest let-down in the Star Wars franchise until it was revealed that The Phantom Menace wasn't a spoof.

Nope. Was the biggest letdown until this last horrible POS movie they came out with earlier this year.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Rick @ Apr 3 2016, 06:27 PM) *
Nope. Was the biggest letdown until this last horrible POS movie they came out with earlier this year.

I can honestly say I was pulling hardcore for the Empire in ROTJ.

You didn't like the last one? It had a lot of stupid cliches and cringe-worthy dialogue and marketing schemes (really, a stormtrooper trained in the art of the cattle prod?), but overall it was enjoyable compared to the last 3 turds they dropped on us.
Phits
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Apr 3 2016, 04:05 PM) *

An Ewok??

I don't blame you for forgetting them. The original Star Wars trilogy holds a special place in history, but they weren't very good films. The dialogue and acting were full of cliches and poor delivery.
Zero
QUOTE (Phits @ Apr 3 2016, 08:30 PM) *
I don't blame you for forgetting them. The original Star Wars trilogy holds a special place in history, but they weren't very good films. The dialogue and acting were full of cliches and poor delivery.

I didn't realize how bad they were until I rewatched them about a year ago, especially the special effects. When first watched they were fantastic!
Rick
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Apr 3 2016, 05:39 PM) *
I can honestly say I was pulling hardcore for the Empire in ROTJ.

You didn't like the last one? It had a lot of stupid cliches and cringe-worthy dialogue and marketing schemes (really, a stormtrooper trained in the art of the cattle prod?), but overall it was enjoyable compared to the last 3 turds they dropped on us.

It was so bad I was (am) angry about it. So many plot holes the size of the Grand Canyon. New characters who are horrible and I care nothing about. Horrible story. I could go on....

It looked good visually but the movie was horrible. It boggles my mind ANYONE can say it was a good movie. I can see how someone may have been entertained by it (although I wasn't entertained by it at all) but it was hardly a good movie. Typical Disney, non-offensive, play it safe garbage.

I'm a huge SW fan from way back (had the bed sheets and curtains when it first came out) but I really don't even want to see the next one after this one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.