Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You know that QB we don't need
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
well, one of them is being personally worked out today by the Dougie and Howie travelling show!!

http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/2016/03/...f/#more-3089446

What does this mean people???

SAM I Am
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 28 2016, 07:41 PM) *
well, one of them is being personally worked out today by the Dougie and Howie travelling show!!

It means they want to get an up close look at this guy and also see what is inside his head.

Now tell me, what does "that QB we don't need" mean?
nephillymike
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Mar 28 2016, 07:28 PM) *
It means they want to get an up close look at this guy and also see what is inside his head.

Now tell me, what does "that QB we don't need" mean?

The board consensus is we don't need a QB. (Not my opinion)

So I'd just figure I'd enlighten the board what our top brass was doing on Easter Monday. rolleyes.gif
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 28 2016, 07:41 PM) *

It means it's draft time and nobody knows what it means.
Joegrane
If Cleveland does not pick a QB, the kid could be there at 8. They have to do their homework.

Do you think a former NFL QB would fail to kick the tires on the QBs and take them for a test drive, even if they are not in his budget?

At the very least he is getting experience evaluating QBs. A few years from now he can compare his evaluation with the guy's actual performance.

Of course, maybe Pederson is trying to convince Howie to buy him a nice new QB toy in Round 1 rather than a CB toy for Schwartz : )

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 28 2016, 06:41 PM) *

SAM I Am
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 28 2016, 08:41 PM) *
The board consensus is we don't need a QB. (Not my opinion)

So I'd just figure I'd enlighten the board what our top brass was doing on Easter Monday. rolleyes.gif

Well, I have to disagree with the board consensus.

In my opinion, we still aren't sure what we have at the QB position. With that said, I stay at #8 and take Goff or Wentz if one of them is there.

I'm not moving up to get one of them.

If neither is there at #8, then it's the next best player on the board for me.

I'd consider moving down, but only if some team makes it really worthwhile.

Nothing wrong with picking at #8 in the draft.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Mar 29 2016, 06:48 AM) *
Well, I have to disagree with the board consensus.

In my opinion, we still aren't sure what we have at the QB position. With that said, I stay at #8 and take Goff or Wentz if one of them is there.

I'm not moving up to get one of them.

If neither is there at #8, then it's the next best player on the board for me.

I'd consider moving down, but only if some team makes it really worthwhile.

Nothing wrong with picking at #8 in the draft.

I would agree with all of this. We should draft a QB. We shouldn't use additional resources to do so.
JeeQ
As with every season since McNabb left this team has no fucking clue what they're doing at QB... Let's continue to pray the Gods bless us with a franchise QB
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Mar 29 2016, 08:57 AM) *
As with every season since McNabb left this team has no fucking clue what they're doing at QB... Let's continue to pray the Gods bless us with a franchise QB

Unfortunately it started well before Donovan departed, but couldn't agree more. Keep drafting them til we get one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.