Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GLew
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Greg Lewis could be one of the more important hirings for the Eagles, at least for the offense. They have some very interesting talent at WR, the top five especially, but only one who has really produced much of anything: Matthews seems to have established himself as at least a competent slot.

Agholor has the potential to be a #1, Givens has the speed to stretch the D, Randle has the size and skills to be a good #2 and Huff could be another strong slot guy with great RAC ability. Agholor is the easiest to forgive of the group because he was a rookie, had an injury and, IMO lousy WR coaching. The coaching could also apply to Huff ... don't know enough about Randle and Givens.

Check out some of the unkowns on the roster. Who's Xavier Rush, rookie from Tulane? Linc...
Eyrie
Rush was the long shot that caught my eye. I wonder if he is the new Prophet (one for the older members there).
Pila
I'm a Glew fan - he made a point to emphasize the incredible flaw I pointed out in Preseason last year - the fact that our receivers have this propensity to jump unnecessarily at the point of a catch. That kind of validation earns my irrational legitimacy that I should be in some way, some how, making my living goofing off in some professional sport in some capacity or another instead of just charming women out of their panties. Fuck.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Pila @ Mar 29 2016, 12:09 PM) *
I'm a Glew fan - he made a point to emphasize the incredible flaw I pointed out in Preseason last year - the fact that our receivers have this propensity to jump unnecessarily at the point of a catch. That kind of validation earns my irrational legitimacy that I should be in some way, some how, making my living goofing off in some professional sport in some capacity or another instead of just charming women out of their panties. Fuck.

You need to post more.
Pila
Ha! That charm quickly wears off - just ask the last MILF I charmed the panties off of.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Pila @ Mar 29 2016, 01:31 PM) *
Ha! That charm quickly wears off - just ask the last MILF I charmed the panties off of.

Stranger!!!!

I hope all is well........and your travels have been safe.

Now enough of the niceties...

Are they really considered MILFs in their 70s? devil03.gif
Pila
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Mar 29 2016, 07:29 PM) *
Stranger!!!!

I hope all is well........and your travels have been safe.

Now enough of the niceties...

Are they really considered MILFs in their 70s? devil03.gif

Yes! According to the rules I just made up, the designation doesn't expire until 6 months after the burial.

Eyrie
QUOTE (Pila @ Mar 29 2016, 07:37 PM) *
Yes! According to the rules I just made up, the designation doesn't expire until 6 months after the burial.

Most of us take a nice bottle of wine to a date, but you take a shovel ohmy.gif

biggrin.gif
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Mar 29 2016, 02:48 PM) *

biggrin.gif

and a heater apparently....
Pila
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Mar 29 2016, 07:48 PM) *

biggrin.gif

Aren't you presumptuous? Plenty of room for a picnic basket too.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Mar 26 2016, 06:10 AM) *
Rush was the long shot that caught my eye. I wonder if he is the new Prophet (one for the older members there).

If I remember correctly, didn't you have the Prophet in the Hall of Fame based on Walsh's comments?

What was his real name??

I heard on the radio that Bailey is doing well on the PS for the Jags and he is expected to be in competition for the #4 WR this year. Thus says a local guy who "knows" him, so who knows.
Eyrie
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 30 2016, 01:21 AM) *
If I remember correctly, didn't you have the Prophet in the Hall of Fame based on Walsh's comments?

What was his real name??

I heard on the radio that Bailey is doing well on the PS for the Jags and he is expected to be in competition for the #4 WR this year. Thus says a local guy who "knows" him, so who knows.

Your memory is deceiving you, read my lips, I did not inhale, Elijah Thurmon, not a clue who you're talking about.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.