Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hahaha ... Chip Trump
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
2016:
“I didn’t negotiate and say this guy gets this amount of money and that guy gets that amount of money,” Kelly said Wednesday at the NFL owners’ meetings. “I’ve never negotiated a contract in my life.”
2015:
“It’s all based on what’s available at the time,” he said. “How do you allocate it? You can philosophically say we want to pay X, X, and X at each position. But that’s not available to you. … We wanted to pay our center (Jason Kelce) really good money (in 2014) because he deserves really good money. If somebody else is playing center, we wouldn’t have that money allocated to center. You can’t look at it and say philosophically, let’s put a price tag on each position.

“Because, No. 1, you don’t get to start from scratch. And then No. 2, just because you want to pay your left tackle $10 million, what if there’s not a $10-million player available to you at that position? So it’s an ebb and a flow. It’s not a philosophical thing where you can say it’s this or that.”
Liar ...
Reality Fan
You clearly meant Chip Clinton....
Zero
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Mar 25 2016, 09:15 AM) *
You clearly meant Chip Clinton....

I was just thinking that ... Hillary Kelly biggrin.gif
mcnabbulous
Since everyone here likes stats to back up their opinions, according to politifact only 9% of the stuff that comes out of Donald's mouth is true or mostly true. Whereas a whopping 61% is either false or "pants on fire."

Clinton is at 51% and 14%, respectively.

Presented without further comment.

Zero
I see this turning into an "uh oh" thread. sad.gif
Joegrane
What % of PolitiFact is BS? : )

QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Mar 25 2016, 09:54 AM) *
Since everyone here likes stats to back up their opinions, according to politifact only 9% of the stuff that comes out of Donald's mouth is true or mostly true. Whereas a whopping 61% is either false or "pants on fire."

mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 25 2016, 10:25 AM) *
I see this turning into an "uh oh" thread. sad.gif

That's why I didn't add any commentary. It's not needed and we know how these all shake out.
The Franchise
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Mar 25 2016, 09:54 AM) *

Neat, a site run by the paragons of journalistic integrity at the Tampa Bay Times say Trump is a liar. No wonder you're so ignorant.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Mar 25 2016, 02:33 PM) *
Neat, a site run by the paragons of journalistic integrity at the Tampa Bay Times say Trump is a liar. No wonder you're so ignorant.

Easy killer....this thread is quickly devolving into a "G&G" thread

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.