Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not bad on Paper
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
bwc2112
Off the road for a while biggrin.gif and started reading. We got an A+ on free agency in the division. Then I see talk the NFC East will still be week comparatively. Next I hear the Giants and Washington are going to dominate, only if Dallas Jones' don't do great in the draft. After 49 years a devote Eagles fan, does the media hate us? Or just ask for a fight ?
Eyrie
QUOTE (bwc2112 @ Mar 24 2016, 12:29 AM) *
Off the road for a while biggrin.gif and started reading. We got an A+ on free agency in the division. Then I see talk the NFC East will still be week comparatively. Next I hear the Giants and Washington are going to dominate, only if Dallas Jones' don't do great in the draft. After 49 years a devote Eagles fan, does the media hate us? Or just ask for a fight ?

After 49 years you should be used to the Eagles letting us down tongue.gif

Doesn't stop us still following them in the hope that this year will be different!
bwc2112
ac2.gif cheers.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.