Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kaepernick, RGIII and 8
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
It's beginning to look like nobody wants to trade for Kaepernick, especially because apparently the 9ers are demanding at least a second rounder. It also seems that the chances of Cleveland signing RGIII looks more than possible. These are two teams drafting ahead of the Eagles who both would seem to want a QB.

I'd guess it's likely Kelly will draft a QB and it's looking like Cleveland may not. That would increase the chances of either Goff or Wentz falling to 8 unless someone like the Rams trade up.

Would you draft Wentz or Goff at 8 over any other player?

Would you trade down to 15 for 45?

Definitely HowieRama on April 28. jumpclap.gif
Joegrane
RG III to Cleveland makes good sense. A messed up QB to a messed up franchise.

They get a guy that should make some exciting plays for their fans--and a few for their opponents.

At least he won't be boring--until he breaks something while trying to run over a middle linebacker.

I don't pretend to know anything about how the two rookie QBs fit in a West Coast system. I also don't have any idea how much they really like Sam B.

It can't be easy for two former QBs to pass up the opportunity to groom a rookie, but maybe they'll associate better with a mid round developmental type of QB.

I would have no problem if they took a QB at 8 and would not have a problem if they pass on an available QB. I have no doubt that Sam B can be a playoff-caliber QB if healthy and is working with a solid cast on O and an above average D.

QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 21 2016, 08:24 PM) *
It's beginning to look like nobody wants to trade for Kaepernick, especially because apparently the 9ers are demanding at least a second rounder. It also seems that the chances of Cleveland signing RGIII looks more than possible. These are two teams drafting ahead of the Eagles who both would seem to want a QB.

I'd guess it's likely Kelly will draft a QB and it's looking like Cleveland may not. That would increase the chances of either Goff or Wentz falling to 8 unless someone like the Rams trade up.

Would you draft Wentz or Goff at 8 over any other player?

Would you trade down to 15 for 45?

Definitely HowieRama on April 28. jumpclap.gif
samaroo
If Wentz is there, I think they'd be crazy not to draft him. I'm less sold on Goff, but admittedly I think I'm biased because he has the same frame as my 12 year old son. He looks fragile.

Lynch I'm less sold on than Goff, but I wouldn't be angry at them picking any with the first pick. We need a franchise QB. Top 10 picks don't happen often. I say buy a ticket any chance you get. Although for Lynch, I'd think you could trade back for. But I don't see a trade back happening either.

On the other hand, I don't really know what the hell I'm talking about, so there's that, too.
Zero
QUOTE (samaroo @ Mar 22 2016, 03:56 AM) *
On the other hand, I don't really know what the hell I'm talking about, so there's that, too.

Welcome to my world
samaroo
QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 22 2016, 07:07 PM) *
Welcome to my world

cheers.gif
Dumb and happy is still happy!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.