Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Let's Go Nova!!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Break on through to the other side!!
Joegrane
EXPLODED through to the other side!

That was stifling D in the first half. Their quickness was so superior.

The early fouls on Iowa's guard were probably a significant factor in the first half.

Easy wins might mean they still have more in their playbook to spring on the next opponent.

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 20 2016, 11:14 AM) *
Break on through to the other side!!

nephillymike
That was a clinic.

I can't believe Jay Wright put his starters back in up 16 with 2 minutes left.

Bush move IMO.

He said after the game that he wanted to make sure they couldn't make a few three's to get back in.

The end of the bench white boy squad didn't enter the game until 30 seconds left.

Bad move by Jay Wright. If I was Fran, I would have been pissed. Right after the starters went in, there was an entanglement with Ryan Arch. It would have been real stupid if he got hurt.
nephillymike
What a great game.

Awesome.
Joegrane
I hear that the Kansas game was nearly the opposite, a defensive battle, in contrast to the offensive outbursts in the previous three.

Anyone know if there are replays of such games or ways to view it? I did not get to see the game? Do they sell the videos?

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 26 2016, 10:07 PM) *
What a great game.

Awesome.

The Franchise
They look unstoppable. I'm rooting for the Orange to make it to the finals too, but I don't think they'll beat UNC.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Mar 27 2016, 08:20 PM) *
I hear that the Kansas game was nearly the opposite, a defensive battle, in contrast to the offensive outbursts in the previous three.

Anyone know if there are replays of such games or ways to view it? I did not get to see the game? Do they sell the videos?

The first 3 games Nova could not miss but against Kansas they could not hit water falling out of a boat. Truly a gutty game for them....really impressive. I think they were 2 for 13 from 3 in the first half after shooting 60+% in the first 3 games.
nd9kel
The OU / Oregon game was over in the first 5 minutes. OU jumped out to a double digit lead and never relinquished it. Prepare for Buddy Ball.
nd9kel
Congratulations Villanova! Who put the lid on OUs goals?
nephillymike
Awesome win.

Awesome team.

One more to go!
Joegrane
Wow, they held Buddy to single digit points. I thought the Iowa game was amazing, this was even more so and in the Final 4! Wow.

OK beat Nova by >20 early in the season.

Nova plays a Philly-style D. I hope the Eagles are are watching.

QUOTE (nd9kel @ Mar 29 2016, 10:10 AM) *
The OU / Oregon game was over in the first 5 minutes. OU jumped out to a double digit lead and never relinquished it. Prepare for Buddy Ball.

nephillymike
Let's go win a championship tonight!!

Let's Go Nova!!!!
nephillymike
We got this.

Down 5, we'll recover.
Reality Fan
OMG....what a finish!!!!!
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 4 2016, 11:38 PM) *
OMG....what a finish!!!!!

They are partying like it's 1985!

Clutch shot to win it, after an amazing shot by North Carolina to tie it.
nephillymike
What a game!!!

NCAA Champs!!

Congrats to Nova Nation!!
mcnabbulous
I don't have cable, thus I didn't watch the game. I'm very annoyed that shit was on TBS. When the hell did that start becoming a thing?

I followed along on Twitter. Absolutely awesome stuff. If you haven't seen Jay Wright's reaction, it's a must see. That guy is chill as fuck.

On a very different note, I do have the MLB package and Jimmy Rollins looks really weird in a White Sox uniform.
The Franchise
jumpclap.gif

What a great game.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.