Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mother f#$%er Sonofabitch!!!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Sparty goes down and so did my predicted champion in my bracket.

Future riches down the drain.

So much for Izzo magic!

Nothing to look forward to the next few weeks.

Bring on the draft.
mcnabbulous
I used to watch tons of college Bball. This year, I literally saw one half of a game and it was a blowout I attended between Kansas and UT.

I had Sparty losing in the finals to A&M. I don't even care. I can't get excited about my predictions win or lose when they're based on nothing.

I do miss the old days when college stars all seemed to stick around for 3 or 4 years. Now, I can name exactly one player on the defending champs. Just not as fun.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 18 2016, 07:22 PM) *

So much for Izzo magic!

Bring on the draft.

welcome to my world as 3 entries and 200 bucks go out the window...
Zero
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Mar 18 2016, 09:34 PM) *
welcome to my world as 3 entries and 200 bucks go out the window...

Isn't there some correlation between this and the Mariota thread? cool.gif There ain't no such thing as a sure thing and gamblers lose.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 18 2016, 07:22 PM) *

So much for Izzo magic!

Bring on the draft.

You get props on the subject line from me if that helps.
nephillymike
BTW, I clawed back into the last money spot as of now.

Not a sure thing to hold onto it by any stretch, but I have a chip and a chair, currently in the payout range and I couldn't ask for anything more at this stage.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 26 2016, 08:03 PM) *
BTW, I clawed back into the last money spot as of now.

Not a sure thing to hold onto it by any stretch, but I have a chip and a chair, currently in the payout range and I couldn't ask for anything more at this stage.

I was able to finagle a bet with a female friend taking OK to get to the final 4 with a better winning margin than UNC. If I win lets just say my priest would not approve of the prize and lingerie is involved.....

Say a prayer for me....lol
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Mar 26 2016, 09:48 PM) *
I was able to finagle a bet with a female friend taking OK to get to the final 4 with a better winning margin than UNC. If I win lets just say my priest would not approve of the prize and lingerie is involved.....

Say a prayer for me....lol

Here's hoping you don't have to wear lingerie. Can't imagine that's a good look!!
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 26 2016, 11:08 PM) *
Here's hoping you don't have to wear lingerie. Can't imagine that's a good look!!

Hey!!! I have great legs damn it!!!

No..if I lose I have to do unspeakable things.....I almost hope I do lose...hahaha devil03.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.