Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More dirt on Kelly
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
It's going to be interesting to see if Kelly learned anything in Philadelphia or if he's able to change. What's the over/under for him going back to college ... 2 years?
30 unnamed NFL players not on the Eagles, who think very highly of the Eagles as an organization, said things about how the Eagles—and especially Lurie—treat their players, and if they were free agents they would consider signing with the Eagles. A predominant portion of that same group, however, said that they wouldn’t have considered Philadelphia if Kelly was still the head coach.
Here ...
The Franchise
QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 17 2016, 06:34 AM) *
It's going to be interesting to see if Kelly learned anything in Philadelphia or if he's able to change. What's the over/under for him going back to college ... 2 years?

These guys all talk to each other, and reputations are earned fast. No doubt many of these guys don't want to be treated like commodities by someone who thinks he's coaching college kids.
mcnabbulous
I think it's pretty clear that Chip has some real social/people issues. It's not ideal for his line of work.
Phits
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Mar 17 2016, 05:59 PM) *
I think it's pretty clear that Chip has some real social/people issues. It's not ideal for his line of work.

What I don't understand, is if his social skills were lacking (so much), how did he progress past the interviews...reference checks...and after 2 years acquire 'supreme power' over the franchise personnel?
Joegrane
I hear Mark Sanchez said good things about Chip and his system in a recent interview on the Patrick show.

QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 17 2016, 05:34 AM) *
Here ...

nd9kel
"Cause coaches are noted for their people skills....NOT.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.