Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nolan Carroll, Eagles reportedly agree on one-year deal
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
While nothing has been officially announced yet, it seems like the two sides have agreed to terms.

Carroll's season ended early last year when he suffered a broken ankle on Thanksgiving. He's been posting a lot of videos on social media showing his recovery progress. The 29-year-old is reportedly "85% healthy" but plans on being ready to participate in OTAs.

Linc
mcnabbulous
Good news. Further solidifies our ability to go BPA at #8 (although I really hope that turns out to be a corner just based on the difficulty we've had in filling the position).
nephillymike
I love this signing.

Our best Cb last year for 2M and change.

Nice.

We have Carroll one one side, and the best of McKelvin, Rowe and Sheppard as the other side with one other in the slot.

Still room for a gem draft pick, although not an immediate need.

Except for WR, IMO, there is no immediate need that would cause a pick.

Except for WR, can go BPA.

As great as our off season has been, I just wish we would have filled our biggest need, a starting outside WR.

Maybe we'll get one in the draft. We'll see. At #8, it's probably too early for Treadwell.
Reality Fan
Apparently he said that Miami wanted him but were waiting for the CJ Anderson outcome and he got tired of waiting...the Cowboys offered roughly the same money but he wanted the Eagles...more comfortable...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.