Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No mention of Thornton?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
I liked the guy ... with apologies to Dreagon, sorry to see he picked a loser team.
Eyrie
Didn't realise he'd signed for the Cowboys, but Dreagon can be happy that he has.

I'm disappointed - he's the type of solid role player that you need on your roster. We also have a need at DT behind Cox and Logan because Allan should have competition for the #3 spot and there isn't a fourth DT.
Joegrane
Yea, and one that remains is likely a dead Duck.

I suppose they'll use a mid or late round pick on one unless the rumor about a Cox trade is true.

QUOTE (Eyrie @ Mar 12 2016, 06:12 AM) *
Didn't realise he'd signed for the Cowboys, but Dreagon can be happy that he has.

I'm disappointed - he's the type of solid role player that you need on your roster. We also have a need at DT behind Cox and Logan because Allan should have competition for the #3 spot and there isn't a fourth DT.

nephillymike
I don;t like that he signed with Dallas as he was a good player for us.

However, he's not a 4-3 DE, nor a 4-3 DT, so he's a system casualty.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.