Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Osweiler to the Texans
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Reality Fan
4 years/72 million.......not sure of the guaranteed....

they said they were not going retread and they didn't
mcnabbulous
Woof. That's a lot of money for a guy who was really mediocre. Werder says they gave him $37M.
Reality Fan
I am shocked by the number.....he was 5-2 as a starter and had some bright spots...young, big...learned from Manning for a few years....but big money for a guy with 7 starts....

there are rumors that he did not like Denver since he was benched for Manning.....and because of that he was not going to take less to stay
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Mar 9 2016, 02:53 PM) *
I am shocked by the number.....he was 5-2 as a starter and had some bright spots...young, big...learned from Manning for a few years....but big money for a guy with 7 starts....

there are rumors that he did not like Denver since he was benched for Manning.....and because of that he was not going to take less to stay

It's a pretty shocking number. That 5-2 was more a product of that defense than Osweiler. I mean, he's definitely intriguing, but he's still a huge question mark.

He's exactly the prototype that O'Brien is looking for though. I can't believe they gave him $37M guaranteed. The QB desperation is real.
Reality Fan
Now does Fitzpatrick go to the Broncos?
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Mar 9 2016, 03:02 PM) *
Now does Fitzpatrick go to the Broncos?

I haven't seen anything about that. There have been some Kaepernick and RG3 rumors. Have to imagine they draft someone. Should be interesting.
nd9kel
Typical Texas move. They mire themselves in offensive mediocrity.
Dreagon
Well that settles it. If the Houston Texans paid big money for him then he is guaranteed to suck.
nephillymike
Son of a Bitch!!

Maybe he has your wings and beers with him!!

He got my contract and also 'Nabby's boy's.

Now if you are Denver, do you place a call to Don Howie just to test the waters?

Fitz is about the same QB IMO and will be cheaper, but Sammy Boy is younger and already signed.

Can get him in a trade.

Kap? Maybe

RG 3, please.

I can't see Eagles keeping both of those high priced QB's.

I think Sammy Boy is out the door.

Anyone?
Zero
Nope. Signing Daniel tells me the Eagles are protecting themselves from Bradford's injury history. They'll draft a QB, probably in the third or fourth round and develop him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.