Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Maxwell/Kiko return
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
The hot and heavy rumor is a swap of first round picks (from 13 to 8) and an additional 4th.

That seems like it would be a steal.
Reality Fan
I mentioned that yesterday and agree that it would seem like grand larceny
Zero
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Mar 8 2016, 04:59 PM) *
The hot and heavy rumor is a swap of first round picks (from 13 to 8) and an additional 4th.

That seems like it would be a steal.

Eagles give a fourth or Miami gives?
Phits
QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 8 2016, 05:09 PM) *
Eagles give a fourth or Miami gives?

Eagles get: Dolphins 1st round pick (No. 8), Dolphins 4th round pick
Dolphins get: Eagles 1st round pick (No. 13), Byron Maxwell, Kiko Alonso
Zero
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Phits @ Mar 8 2016, 06:07 PM) *
Eagles get: Dolphins 1st round pick (No. 8), Dolphins 4th round pick
Dolphins get: Eagles 1st round pick (No. 13), Byron Maxwell, Kiko Alonso

Hurry up!!! Let me sign that paperwork NOW!!!
Reality Fan
Apparently this is all spurred on by the Dolphins to get rid of Brent Grimes and...get ready...his wife!!! She is reported to be such a psycho bitch that the Dolphins were desperate to get someone like Mawell to replace him.....too funny...
Reality Fan
Jeff McClane is reporting that is not correct but does not have the actual return
mcnabbulous
Ed Werder reporting the deal may be dead because Maxwell's should failed the physical. Fuck fuck fuck
Zero
WTF ... what injury did he have?
Zero
Ian Rapoport ✔ ‎@RapSheet
Looking into Byron Maxwell's shoulder's is described as something that happens with many trades/signings. Concerning, but not abnormal.
7:44 AM - 9 Mar 2016
Zero
Why did they ever build higher than Billy Penn? Why? mad.gif
mcnabbulous
Albert Breer saying he still think it will happen, but I bet we get fucked compensation wise.
Zero
Boom! The trade between the Philadelphia Eagles and the Miami Dolphins that was thought to possibly be called off will now go through. It was thought that Byron Maxwell's shoulder injury might ruin the deal, but now Maxwell's agent is confirming that his client has passed his physical with Miami.

This means Maxwell and Kiko Alonso, who also passed his physical, will be headed to the Dolphins as originally reported.

It's still unclear what the Eagles will get in return. Earlier this morning, ESPN's Ed Werder reported the Eagles and Dolphins were set to swap first round picks. If that's still true, the Eagles would get the No. 8 overall selection while the Dolphins get No. 13. But is that still the case or did terms change?
Linc ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.