Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does Anyone Liken This to a Girlfriend Throwing a Guy Out?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
I think Howie just threw out Chip's suits (Murray), his casual clothes (Maxwell), and His underwear (Alonzo)

biggrin.gif

Hard to Believe Harry!!

Reality Fan
Speaking from experience?
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Mar 7 2016, 08:02 PM) *
Speaking from experience?

Not I !!
JeeQ
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 7 2016, 04:54 PM) *
I think Howie just threw out Chip's suits (Murray), his casual clothes (Maxwell), and His underwear (Alonzo)

biggrin.gif

Hard to Believe Harry!!

Just got home and seeing all this news I can't stop laughing Mikey... everyone I hate is gone!
The Franchise
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 7 2016, 07:54 PM) *

biggrin.gif

Hard to Believe Harry!!

It would only be a valid analogy if Chip's suits never fit him, his casual clothes kinda worked but cost thousands of dollars, and his underwear came with skid marks.

Phits
This is part of the reason I don't think Bradford is long for the team, and we will be using the Miami pick (rumored to be first round swap with us) to take a QB in this draft. Howie seems to have a check list and anything tainted with Chip's musk is being shipped out. With Bradford, the pickings are slim so we were forced to re-sign him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.