Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hackenberg Question
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
'Nabby, what pick range do you think he'll go? Still in the 1st?

Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 5 2016, 10:14 PM) *
'Nabby, what pick range do you think he'll go? Still in the 1st?

The Texans fan site still thinks Hack is their first round choice....they are likely the only team that will take him in the first 3 rounds..
nephillymike
That's bad news in that they won't have to move up to get him and we won't have a trade down partner at that spot.
mcnabbulous
I definitely think he goes top two rounds and likely to Houston in round 1. I wouldn't be shocked if a team like Arizona grabbed him if he Houston passed on him.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Mar 6 2016, 10:54 AM) *
I definitely think he goes top two rounds and likely to Houston in round 1. I wouldn't be shocked if a team like Arizona grabbed him if he Houston passed on him.

I agree that Houston will take him but if they don't he is going to last into the 4th..just my opinion which is worth less than dead grass
nephillymike
If that's the case then HOU should trade down and pick late 1st and get a pick.

That would be a bad move to use a 1st on him IMO.

I think he goes somewhere between early 3rd and early 4th.

He needed to show something at combine. He struggled.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/d...mbine/81033146/

mcnabbulous
Jake Locker and Christian Ponder were both taken in the top half of the first round. No fucking way Hackenberg sniffs the 4th round. Not in this QB starved world.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.